QVC Returns Process

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only time they’ve collected a parcel from me was when it was faulty. I hadn’t printed out a label but I had told QVC that it was being returned. My Hermes courier stuck a label on it and scanned it and then took it away, after dropping something off at the same time. I got the refund so it definitely reached QVC.

I wonder if she could do this because it was a faulty item so I didn’t need to pay any return P&P? This was a few years ago so I guess it’s all changed now ….

That would be sensible, and I think it happened to me once, but I doubt it was Hermes that did that, it may not even have been QVC.

It was definitely Hermes who did mine, obviously before it changed to Evri, and it was a long handled pruner from QVC. The courier who did it was my regular courier. On one occasion she popped round to tell me that she had sent back something that I’d ordered because it had leaked and soaked the box. She gave me printed confirmation that she had returned it. Before I retired, if she saw my car in the school car park, and she had a parcel for me, she’d hand it into the school office. That saved leaving parcels in my safe place if it was raining.

That’s what I call good service!

Latest posts

Back