help to find the link for topper please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydimple

Registered Shopper
help, I think I am going mad! I'm sure that either last week or the week before, there was a thread about mattress toppers and someone posted a link to an 'eggbox' type mattress topper that was foam but not the memory foam type and it was really cheap.

I forgot to make a note of the item and when I have checked the latest threads about toppers, can't find the post anywhere.

I want to buy one of the cheapos to take on holiday with me when I go away in December. The apartment is lovely but the bed isn't and it will be worth it to have an overlay on the mattress and leave it if need be....but i wouldn't do that with an expensive memory foam topper, plus the memory foam is heavy.

Anyone remember the thread, link to the item on QVC, anyone? Please..........

help, I think I am going mad! I'm sure that either last week or the week before, there was a thread about mattress toppers and someone posted a link to an 'eggbox' type mattress topper that was foam but not the memory foam type and it was really cheap.

I forgot to make a note of the item and when I have checked the latest threads about toppers, can't find the post anywhere.

I want to buy one of the cheapos to take on holiday with me when I go away in December. The apartment is lovely but the bed isn't and it will be worth it to have an overlay on the mattress and leave it if need be....but i wouldn't do that with an expensive memory foam topper, plus the memory foam is heavy.

Anyone remember the thread, link to the item on QVC, anyone? Please..........

:wave:Dollydimple, try 'Memory foam mattress topper' posted by ArtDeco, on page 2. The last person posting was BusyMum, yesterday @ 6.16.

Hope this helps. Jay

aw thanks Rebus and Minnehaha but I've checked that thread already and it's not that one :(

I keep checking the QVC site and searched with topper, foam, bed, mattress and I cant find the topper. I know the search doesn't always have links to items but if the item number is keyed in, it finds it if in stock.

I'm sure I haven't dreamt it, but then again................

I was going to suggest the thread I started but I don't recall the discussion to which you refer! Do post it here if you find it, I'm a bit mattress topper obsessed at the mo and would appreciate all soundings...:giggle:

I haven't found the topper you describe but I did find this which might fit the bill for packing to take away with you. It's in Last Clicks so is a reasonable price.

You beaut, that is the one :clapping: The thread is from 2009 so I must have strayed onto it from another thread (or my memory is even worse than I thought, when I wrote I had recently read it!)

My daughter had one of these a few years ago and found it quite good until she progressed onto a memory foam topper,which she loves. I just want a cheap topper for my holidays and at £14.00 this is ideal for me to take. One of the reviewers said she packed it into one of the vacuum sealed bags and it was light to take.

Many thanks for your help and to everyone else who helped me too, you are all brilliant :clapping: :clapping:

Latest posts

Back