Hermes/Courier nightmare!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My Hermes Chap is great, we lives in the same street and I am his first drop if he has a parcel for me.

My Hermes deliveries are brought by a Mother and son team. She drives and scans parcels and he gets out and delivers the parcels to the door. I`ve never had any issues with them and if I`m not in they leave the parcel with a neighbour and push a card through the door. Before Christmas their estate car was always loaded to the hilt and one day I asked him how many parcels they had in the car ? He said it`s 150 and when we`ve done this lot we have to return and collect another batch. So far I haven`t had anything go missing or be damaged or left out in the open by them ( touch wood ) but I suppose there`s always a first time.
When I lived at my last address I arrived home from work around 10pm and found a card saying my delivery had been left around the side of the house. It had rained heavily all day, it was pitch black, the box was sodden and falling apart and the items inside were from Lush and consisted of bath bombs and soap !
I tried to lift the box which promptly disintegrated and everything fell out and they were already soaking wet. Luckily Lush had individually packed each item in small plastic bags but I was furious. I rang Lush who said they`d deal with the courier firm, told me to either bin the order or salvage what I could and they`d send out a fresh order and a free gift to compensate.

Somehow, Vienna, I cannot see you getting the same response from Q as you received from Lush!!!!!

2 deliveries today

A very very very fine chain bracelet from Q. In a watch/bandle heavy box, totally unsuitable if I was " gifting" although in actual fact it wasn't actually in the box just in the bag, empty box. Cost of pp £3.95

Very very very large heavy box (glass item) from Amazon FREE pp and arrived in half the time.

And despite what Chuntley May simper the cost was not over inflated to cover the cost.

Grr

I don't have an issue too much with p&p, though they do seem to charge funny prices sometimes. What I do have an issue with is not getting what I paid for! I am happy for them to leave goods with a neighbour or a secure area but at least ****** tell what you did with it! The gate it was flung over has a huge bush to one side a massive plant pot in front of it and I'd even put my cardboard recycling box infront too when I'd had a tidy up of the driveway. It would have taken more effort to throw it then to bend over and put it behind the ****** bush! CS are talking to the courier about it apparently, so now I'll never get a delivery lol!

Latest posts

Back