"Hero shades" -are we set in our ways?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I forgot, Beauty Blender. Bought when they first appeared and used ever since. One usually last me well over six months, and its squeezing it with my nails which causes the damage rather than use or washing.

Try wrapping it in a facecloth to squeeze excess water out. If that dries it too much, try a muslin cloth instead. Mine last much longer if I treat them a bit more gently.

Dr Jude - Lancome's O range do citrusy scents that are quite uplifting. My local M&S have been selling Comptior Sud Pacifique fragrances, some of which are citrus and uplifting. There's 20% off until tomorrow.

Biotherm have Eau Pure which I like. I paid £30 for a £100 at the airport last year. It was a limited edition so no idea if still available. Before that I was buying the summer version of Chanel Chance.

My repeat purchases are ybf eyebrow pencil ( still the best my daughter and I have found.)
Clinique liner in grey and pen-type concealer (can't be bothered to get my bag to get its proper name!)
Boots time delay instant lip plumper ( my daughter and I have bought LOADS of these over the years- just love the stuff) and NYX blusher in Taupe ( which I use in my crease line, not as a blush. It is just the perfect colour for me.)
It's getting more difficult to get hold of, but when I CAN get it, I love ultraglow magic mascara.
I don't buy any of this from Q of course- the p&p is too high, and I don't need the security blanket of the mbg for products I know I love.

ETA I forgot to say, I do use Laura Geller balance and brighten regularly but it's not really a repurchase as it seems to last forever ! The only reason I would buy another was if it started to smell 'off'!

Last edited:
Try wrapping it in a facecloth to squeeze excess water out. If that dries it too much, try a muslin cloth instead. Mine last much longer if I treat them a bit more gently.

I do wrap and squeeze with a muslin cloth before I use. But when I wash after use, I just give a quick hand squeeze and let air dry

Latest posts

Back