How big is yours?...(Make up bag that is QVC stuff amongst it please)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my silver Elemis zipper:
Clinique foundation, loose powder, eyeshadow and mascara
Sue Devitt primer (soon to be no more, boohoo!)
YBF brow pencil
Doll 10 brow gel and applicator (gives a very dramatic evening look, unless I am just heavy handed!)
L'Oreal lipstick
Nivea lip salve

I house my stash in lori greiners cosmetic organiser box
http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.H78557.html
A great deal of my make-up is from QVC.
I have philosophy supernatural foundation(beige), YSL's new foundation, Doll10 foundation and concealer, ysl touche eclat, urban decay potion primer for eyes, Benefit poreless primer, Benefit the realness of concealness, Benefit world famous neutrals. Laura geller B&B plus loads of blushers, Doll10 highlighter and mascara, and eyeliner. Bobbi brown items in a pallet containing blush, eyebrow colour and eyeshadow - used most days when in a hurry. YBF highligher (brill and used most days). Brenda Christian cipria gleamer. 2 Tarte compacts. Also have Jemma Kidd BB cream which I love and her mineral powder to go over the top - I use this more in the summer. I have too many brushes and use the laura geller ones for eyeshadow but tend to use my Brenda Christian blusher and powder ones that I have had for years and one of the first purchases from Q! I have laura geller italian lipsticks which I love. I am currently making my way through the Tarte lip glosses I purchased from Q at christmas - I keep all these in a makeup bag by the side of my organiser. HOWEVER, in my spare room I have a dressing table with a drawer full of make up - spare Jemma Kidd BB cream and complementay mineral powder puchased in Q clearance when her company went caput, More laura geller blushers, loads of bareminerals which I havent used for a while.

I just have a small cosmetic purse in my handbag with a lipstick and Mally's face defender.

Phew, too much I know! But I do like to see it all in my box when I open it up - it gives me such pleasure LOL - sad I know, but I dont care:mysmilie_47:

I am with you on that Reflexgirl. I love opening my boxes and seeing everything in them. The only thing is the one with the nail polishes is so heavy I daren't lift it by the handles, I really have to sort it out

I am with you on that Reflexgirl. I love opening my boxes and seeing everything in them. The only thing is the one with the nail polishes is so heavy I daren't lift it by the handles, I really have to sort it out

Ooh I forgot to mention that I have a beauty box similar to yours with my nail polishes and parafanelia(sp)! http://www.beauty-boxes.com/Rimini-Cosmetics-Make-up-Beauty-Case/dp/B007IT40FM?childAsin=B007FOZZTA&field_availability=-1&field_browse=1639835031&id=Rimini+Cosmetics+Make-up+Beauty+Case&ie=UTF8&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchNodeID=1639835031&searchPage=1&searchRank=salesrank&searchSize=12

My make-up bag is a huge Elizabeth Arden bag I was given with some make-up in, so it's got far too much of Laura Geller Balance & Brighten & blushers, ybf primer and eyebrow pencil, Bare Minerals eyeshadows, Boots No 7 eyebrow pencil and eyeliner, Elizabeth Arden brushes, another box of cheapie eye-shadows, Benefit mascara, several lipsticks, one from QVC, and lipglosses from Boots and Body Shop. In other words, far too much seeing as I hardly ever wear make-up now. But I always have a lipstick or lipgloss with me wherever I go.

I had a big sort out of my make up bag the other week and was absolutely horrified at the money I have wasted over the years on stuff I,ve hardly used. I mainly have now (and use) Clinique and Lancôme along with a couple of Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks and the odd bits of No7. I also have 2 small bags full of lip glosses and lipsticks which hardly get used now and should really get chucked but can't bring myself to do it. Again most of these are Clinique so I dread to think how much money is sat there in these 2 bags. I have stopped buying on a whim now and just get what I definitely use. I used to be in my local department store a few lunchtimes every week treating myself to a lippy when I was stressed and miserable at work. Thankfully I changed jobs and I have stopped this habit.

That's the trouble, isn't it? It's such an easy little treat when fed up & it accumulates!
I find I can be quite good at resisting clothes shopping, when I'm trying not to buy too much, but a lippy or eyeshadow is such a lovely inexpensive little pick me up.

Oh dear, I didn't realise we were including nail polish :blush:
I have two of the OPI cases, one filled with OPI another with Nails Inc, & Leighton's own big case filled with his stuff.....plus a few of his TSV pouches still with their polishes living in them. And the Red Carpet TSV, think it was the second one, the one when they mucked up the colours.

I like all my make up on display clearly so I can quickly find what I want, therefore I use Muji clear acrylic storage drawers http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=9&Sub=39

Would really recommend them as they look really stylish and everything looks neat. I used to use the Lori Grenier spinning cosmetics organiser from Q, but it just all looked a bit higgledy piggledy and untidy with different brands, and collected dust extremely easily.

In terms of what I use I'm going more and more away from the brands QVC sell because I honestly don't think any of it is much better than the dreaded high street, I'm tired of sets that always have a product in that I'll never use or doesn't suit me, it isn't good value then. QVC brands I do use are bareminerals, Benefit and New CID, although I now rarely buy them from QVC as they're cheaper on the major beauty websites.

My make up bag is quite small, I do have a bit stashed away in a drawer at home though, just keep with me a bare minerals lipgloss and the ready foundation, have two mally eye palettes,blusher and benefit mascara at home, the mascara is the only one I have used that lasts all day on me, I prefer the brush on the mally one though, love no7 eyeliners and Estée Lauder foundation when my skin looks a bit blotchy. Try to have a regular sort out now and again and get rid of anything that looks like it has seen better days!

I store all my make up in my dressing table.I dont have a make up bag and dont carry one.I expect my make up to last.If it didnt I would change products.

My everyday routine is
maybelline matt mouse
laura geller b&b over the top/
max factor 2000 calories mascara
a laura geller eyeshadow and eyeliner....currently using the last tsv trio
normally a laura geller blush...up until yesteday I was using the last tsv blush - have moved onto my rimmel bronzer
lip gloss - my fave current one is a fearne cotton one for the depth of colour and staying power.

I would never ever comprise on my foundation,mascara or bronzer.no other company,laura geller or not could change my mind on that.I'm possibly open to the bronzer,I have wanted to try the doll10 bronzer and I would buy a tsv if it had a bronzer in it

Warwa I am always on the lookout for a really good make up bag. If you find one let me know. My kipling one (a blossom2go) is wearing out. yes you read that right. it's a different fabric to what they use now. Currently using a set of 3 nest style clear plastic ones I got in tesco for a fiver.

I've just ordered one and it's Kipling:
http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/marize.html

Although, I think it's much bigger than your current one, so I don't know if it's suitable for you.

I got an email from Kipling this morning about a sale, wasn't really looking for anything in particular but came across this and went for it. I ordered it in the 'triangle print'. And I have looked about on the internet (Amazon & Ebay mainly) and Kipling are selling it cheapest currently.

mine is all laura geller, except for my mascara which is armani... i used to use mally mascara but its just not as good (in my opinion)

Latest posts

Back