He's back .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princessmoneysaver

Registered Shopper
am sat swooning over John, how lovely does he look? When he & Carole get together they NEVER stop giggling lol Who else has ordered the book set?

Hi
Great show with John and his sister Carole. Such a joy to watch already have his books and all his cds. He really seems such a great guy Carole must be extremely proud to be his sister. Please come back to QVC soon John.

I really like him and he has a great rapport with JF. Oh gawd I really like her too.....:bandit: What's happening to me!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.gif

I am at work so havent seen it yet - put it on to sky+ for later though - maybe I could persuade hubby to let me watch the recording at about 3 pm tomorrow :wink:

am sat swooning over John, how lovely does he look? When he & Carole get together they NEVER stop giggling lol Who else has ordered the book set?

I've ordered a signed set. :smile:

How great would it be if all the shows were as lively as this one? You could almost forget it was a shopping channel ...... it was pure entertainment from the start and thoroughly enjoyable. I think Jill and he had a really good on screen 'relationship' and I'd love to see John presenting a whole QVC selection show on his own, because he knows more about the products than some presenters do. He could even persuade me to buy a paper bag .... he's brilliant.

Were my eyes deceiving me or did JF simulate bonking when John turned her over so that he could show her how he spoons with his OH?!!??! Personally I'd have jumped on top of him BUT there's got to be a BIT of restraint for TV!!!

I'm not a fan of him, but having seen all the good stuff said about his last appearance, I decided to watch today to see if it was as much fun this time, and I'm sorry to have to say it but it was such a constant cacophony of people shouting over each other and showing off that I ended up switching off, and am nowhere nearer to being a John Barrowman fan.

But I do have hayfever and a migraine so nothing is going to please me today.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of him, but having seen all the good stuff said about his last appearance, I decided to watch today to see if it was as much fun this time, and I'm sorry to have to say it but it was such a constant cacophony of people shouting over each other and showing off that I ended up switching off, and am nowhere nearer to being a John Barrowman fan.

But I do have hayfever and a migraine so nothing is going to please me today.

As a HUGE JB fan I have to agree with you that it was a bit... hectic! The last one was just Jill and him. I thought maybe it was just John that was the extrovert, but it seems his sister is equally OTT.

I'm so cross with myself - I forgot it was on. Nrrghh! Last time he was on, he was utterly brilliant, and I'm sure today's show was the same. Excuse me while I kick myself. :doh:

Were my eyes deceiving me or did JF simulate bonking when John turned her over so that he could show her how he spoons with his OH?!!??! Personally I'd have jumped on top of him BUT there's got to be a BIT of restraint for TV!!!

He's gay though lily, so he'd probably push you right back off him! :giggle:

You can piece together the hour by watching the videos for that QVC selection hour from the day's video review, including JF with him on the NN feather bed :wink:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back