Hi to everyone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi sweetpea, yes i am roxy on chat, although by the time ive typed [am soooo slow] usually subject has changed, mobile texting nightmare! you do spend a lot of time on that naughty step-
but you make me chuckle:32:

HI Roxy. Lovely to have you on board...looking forward to chatting with you here on ST.com! (I'm moops on Rocks)

Hi Perdita aka moops, thanks for wecoming me aboard,all a bit new to me, not the most computer literate. however when it comes to jewellery and gems i do know my stuff,and just cant resist adding to my collections,here at rocks tv [damn good prices] love it all from semi to precious.:40:

Hi Roxy and a warm welcome to st. Be prepared to add lots more to your wish list after seeing all the lovely photos! Sorry forgot to say I am gemlover on rocks!

:21:Hi Roxy and a warm welcome from me to
I'm Milly on rocks and on here nice to have you on board

Hi Roxy, and welcome to blingaholics anonymous!!!

If you click on this link, it'll tell you how to post pictures, if you don't already know!!

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4750

We were all newbies once, but everyone on here is very friendly and helpful, so get posting so we can all drool over your bling!!

They just call me Mad on Rockschat (not sure why tho':18:)

:doggie:

:):)A big welcome from me too Roxy! Hope you enjoy posting on here with all us mad people!:D:D

Hi mad4gems, thanks for the welcome and advice on pics will try it out, o just realised it worked yipeeeeeee

Last edited:
Roxy.....you have some great pieces there,and great pics as well:1:

I have the pearl necklace with SQ in my basket at the moment,so more than ever I am looking forward to receiving it after seeing your pic.

Enjoy them all

Thanks sweetpea some more pieces on the way tomorrow,
you will love the necklace the sq drop is lovely couldnt quite believe the fab quality, wore mine with the mabe ring
[ fried egg one] bit unfair calling it that as the ring is beautiful had many compliments on the ring!
so far am delighted with my purchases got some more waiting to be checked out,
will post some more pics tomorrow - do you think other members might get peed off, if i keep putting pics on?
I think it helps others if they want to know what a paticular piece is like.:40:

Welcome Roxy - I'm gemjunkie on Rocks...(confusing ain't it, remembering who's who lol)

Your pieces look lovely, and it does help to see them in another context. I got the 6-pearl necklace tonight though it's still in my basket...

Roxy,

We all love seeing piccies of bling.......please keep on posting them:59:

As you say it gives others a true perspective of what a piece is like,in fact many people have gone on to buy something for themselves after seeing pictures of other peoples purchases.

Looking forward to seeing your next haul.:1:

Thanks Jacky [jemjunkie] the Pearl Jewellery is very good quality! have been delighted with all my purchases so far,got 4 more items arriving today yipeeee
plus 2 in basket,[you could say well and truly hooked]
day off today so will be watching at 12.00.:40:

Thanks sweetpea, will carry on with piccies then,i love looking at other members purchases! as you say it kinda makes you want even more, [can never have enough jewels]
day off today will be watching new 12.00 time.:40:

Latest posts

Back