Homage to KitchenAid......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not until the beginning of April, a few weeks away yet, it was the Kitchenaid appearing on the show today that pushed the interest, though we were looking at them last week in the sales.
I'm now balancing motor speeds/ size/ colours/p&p v buying here to see where the best deals lie.

Let me know how you get on with your searching please.
I think I'm going to go for the Artisan model so I'm keeping my eye out for any offers.

Barefoot Contessa eat your heart out....... but I bleedin hope it whips egg whites faster than it did in the demo y'day. I left the tv on... emptied the dishwasher took the bin out... and on my return to the tv they were both standing peering into the machine waiting for the egg whites to whip. :mysmilie_17:

i love ina garten. every recipe starts with "two sticks of butter" in the kitchen aid. and all her male friends are a-gays. sometimes i wonder about geoffrey...

I love my kitchen aid mixer - I have had the red one for many years (got it from Selfridges) and it came with a free load of attachments and a very handy cover for the bowl. It does make the most perfect meringues and the dough hook really does knead homemade bread to perfection.
I also have the Kitchen aid blender - love that too - although I use my Bamix much much more as of course all you need do is stick it in and blend and then not have to wash up the blender bowl.

Kitchen aid blender really does crush ice well for great cocktails

I love my kitchen aid mixer - I have had the red one for many years (got it from Selfridges) and it came with a free load of attachments and a very handy cover for the bowl. It does make the most perfect meringues and the dough hook really does knead homemade bread to perfection.
I also have the Kitchen aid blender - love that too - although I use my Bamix much much more as of course all you need do is stick it in and blend and then not have to wash up the blender bowl.

Kitchen aid blender really does crush ice well for great cocktails

Thankyou JBD, just the encouragement I need!:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back