Home Reflections 180cm Pre-lit LED Glitter Tree OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections 180cm Pre-lit LED Glitter Tree
Item Number: 704916
QVC Price £46.00
One Time Only Price £37.56
P&P £5.95

An LED light glitter tree designed by Home Reflections. Perfect for an understated and elegant take on the traditional Christmas tree, or as an additional decoration around your home.

Mains electrical
Cable length: 5m (16' 5")
Height: 180cm (70.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704916

i put my hands up have been buying some of the christmas stuff and i am appalled at the quality and finish and the high prices for what you get

I purchased the small Alison Cork pre lit glitter tree.(not TSV) It got all good reviews last Christmas,but its very poor quality in my opinion and is going back.

To me it is very sparse and the so called branches don't match. In the web picture they do match and things are more symmetrical.Quality has gone down from last year assuming the reviews are accurate.

I purchased the small Alison Cork pre lit glitter tree.(not TSV) It got all good reviews last Christmas,but its very poor quality in my opinion and is going back.

To me it is very sparse and the so called branches don't match. In the web picture they do match and things are more symmetrical.Quality has gone down from last year assuming the reviews are accurate.

is it the oto pack of two or the £35 one thats still on the website

The £35 one. I think the OTO will be better quality.I know £35 doesn't seem like much then theres p&p too,but I expected a bit more than something looking very bedraggled.I don't have space for a tree and thought this would be a compromise.Silly me.

The £35 one. I think the OTO will be better quality.I know £35 doesn't seem like much then theres p&p too,but I expected a bit more than something looking very bedraggled.I don't have space for a tree and thought this would be a compromise.Silly me.

the oto was £20 for two trees. £35 is a lot of money for what they are. i get so annoyed that things can look so bad when you actually get it. irritating

I'm interested in getting a pre-lit non-fir-tree like tree for my home. It would probably be in use all year round, but I'm not going to QVC for it.

I'll just keep on keeping an eye out for what I'm after, and looking on line and in the shops.

By the way Gill Gauntlett was talking about Home Reflections - this sounds like yet another in-house QVC brand to me...

Latest posts

Back