Honestly Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is supposed to be presenting the products, not doing his own personal shopping in working hours!

He is supposed to be presenting the products, not doing his own personal shopping in working hours!

Catherine ordered her Lulu bag whilst working as well.
It is a ploy of QVC , to make sales of that product, because some poor dear will be thinking " I will buy that because Catherine/Craig/ Debbie/Ann/ is buying that, it must be really good, because they are in the know.

Catherine ordered her Lulu bag whilst working as well.
It is a ploy of QVC , to make sales of that product, because some poor dear will be thinking " I will buy that because Catherine/Craig/ Debbie/Ann/ is buying that, it must be really good, because they are in the know.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

And if Craig is anything, it's a fool.

i get really fed up with hearing 'oh no!!! i'm not going to be able to get one' - seems to be a constant thing from CH. they'd prepped the show for pete's sake - or should have done - they get first dibs before it even goes on air. it's just a ploy to get the guest to give them one free of charge IMO (if you'll pardon the expression :tongue: )

i get really fed up with hearing 'oh no!!! i'm not going to be able to get one' - seems to be a constant thing from CH. they'd prepped the show for pete's sake - or should have done - they get first dibs before it even goes on air. it's just a ploy to get the guest to give them one free of charge IMO (if you'll pardon the expression :tongue: )

Defo
I've heard so many times, don't worry I'll sort you one out.

If craig had done his research and looked thru the products that were on the show before hand like many of the other presenters do then he would have known he wanted them before and could have ordered them before the show started, totally unfair he was allowed to order them on air, its not like he will pay the same price as we would.

I have never liked Craig, one of the few qvc presenters I cant find anything I like about. He seems childish, cherlish, over confident, and insincere. He tries too hard. I just feel its all a front. Most presenters I find something in them I like but Craig I wish there was something I liked about him.

Latest posts

Back