Honora £20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This does look nice.I like more delicate necklaces to layer.Looking at some of the Bibi Bijoux pieces but they IMO so overpriced over £90 for admittedly a long necklace, but? If you like finer pieces I have a necklace from the Accessorize Z range, looks good and reasonable prices.

Pity the photo is so p**s poor (in the usual Q fashion).

they shouldn't use a white background imo

My eternal bugbear with pretty much all of their products... give them some context.

Jewellery is normally worn by people... can't they get some modelling shots done for the pieces?

I'd like to see the earrings in someone's ear, the necklaces around a neck, the watches and bracelets around a wrist, the brooches on the chest, and the rings on fingers... on a human being. By all means show us them without a human, but make sure they are properly displayed on a background that allows us to see and appreciate the differences in colour etc.

It's the same with shoes, and bags. How are we to judge what they look like in isolation. How does the shoe look like with a foot in it? How long is the strap on a bag? How does it sit against the body? Also they've dropped the shots of bags which show you the innards - zips and pockets etc.

With clothes, they need to tell us the height and dress size of the model - and what size(s) the model is wearing.

With the bedding - what is the earthly use of a pack shot????? What does the bedding look like on a bed.

The website needs more and better pictures. The videos are dreadful - they don't always run properly (I get greenscreen with voice and then swirling distortions - sometimes I can get them to run and give me a proper picture other times, no joy at all).

If it's too much bother to show us the goods for sale properly in all mediums, why should we be bothered to buy?

I agree with your post totally maymorganlondon, so why can't QVC see that they are losing possible sales because of their website photos and often useless videos. One of my bugbears is not showing a side shot of earings so that you can see where the post is situated so i can work out how they will look in my ears as my piercing is a little low. I quite like the Honora necklace and the fact that the pearls are on stainless steel as that type of necklace would be more difficult to clean with silver between the pearls. My objection is that more and more Honora items are being made in ring/cheaper quality pearls. The last two Honora purchases were sent back because of the quality and I think my love affair with this brand may be over.

I don't think I'd buy Honora again. I've got a set of the pearl studs (the set of 6 different colours). I'm sure it is the quality of the silver in their posts that has given me problems with my earlobe piercings becoming sore and inflamed with blood and pus discharge (sorry). They were fine I thought, to start with, but they now seem to be sensitised and react on a hair-trigger. I've not worn any earrings at all as a result for several weeks.

I don't think I'd buy Honora again. I've got a set of the pearl studs (the set of 6 different colours). I'm sure it is the quality of the silver in their posts that has given me problems with my earlobe piercings becoming sore and inflamed with blood and pus discharge (sorry). They were fine I thought, to start with, but they now seem to be sensitised and react on a hair-trigger. I've not worn any earrings at all as a result for several weeks.

I have had problems with some Honora earrings making my earlobes sting-- nothing like yours maymorganlondon but then I never get a reaction to any others.I have returned some of their earrings because if it yet other Honora are OK.

Honora earrings are the first and last earrings I've bought on QVC. I won't risk it again.

I like white metal for my jewellery. So if I'm buying silver, I'll stick to outlets I know still give me decent quality.

Honora earrings are the first and last earrings I've bought on QVC. I won't risk it again.

I like white metal for my jewellery. So if I'm buying silver, I'll stick to outlets I know still give me decent quality.

I like the Simply Silver range from Debenhams, all 925 sterling silver and when they have their discount days or sales, you can get some really nice earrings for a good price. I bought 3 pairs during their Summer sale to give as Christmas gifts, should have been £25 a pair and were £10 in the sale. Simply Silver also do some lovely pendants, rings and bracelets too.

My pet hate is that all the photos are in the black option and such poor quality that you can't seen any detail at all.

It is only recently that I have been able to get the videos and poor and all as they are they are a zillion times better than the still photos.

yes i just noticed its been increased again! how very naughty. glad i got mine at £20

Latest posts

Back