Honora Pearls TSV 06/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite a few pieces of Honora which have had for years & do like them.Now I find nothing to tempt me to buy guess I am just bored with the looks---enjoy if you are buying! I am getting boringly smug about the cash that is remaining in the bank!

did anyone else order the TSV? I ordered two days ago in contemporary only to discover today QVC has cancelled my order and cannot give me an explanation as to why they've cancelled it, told me i'm free to re-order in December when its back in stock but at the £40 price tag.
Their service is woeful! I can tell when someone on the other end of the phone is lying to me as its part of my job, and the person i was talking to today lied through their teeth saying it was either myself who cancelled it or it was a system error and accept their apologies. utter nonsense!

after reading other posts in this thread it seems as if they didn't have stock, but i ordered on advanced orders, so surely they would be able to honour them?

Only the pastel set was available on the day. Apparently Honora were originally to have the TSV later in the year. QVC ask d them to bring the date to yesterday but Honora only had the pastel available. Apparently the contemporary and the other missing set should be available at a later date.

Latest posts

Back