Honora Pearls TSV 10/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really enjoy watching the Honora shows . However I still prefer the more classic styles with sterling silver to the 'fashion jewellery' pieces that seem to be around these days . It's good that there's plenty of choice for everyone , though .
I don't need anymore Honora , but I love seeing what's around .

I'm wearing a pair of honora pearl studs today. I put them on st 8.40 this morning. Just had to take them off as my ears are itching

I'm wearing a pair of honora pearl studs today. I put them on st 8.40 this morning. Just had to take them off as my ears are itching

My Honora pearl studs have brought an end to me wearing earrings at all for the very same reason. Red, inflamed, itching earlobes are not a good look. I don't think the silver they use can go all the way up to the pearl back, or it's of an inferior quality and mixed with some other metal (hopefully not nickel, but who knows?) so I am now resigned to no more earrings until/unless I can afford white gold (don't like the look of yellow gold on my skin).

In my youth I attempted to have my ears pierced twice both times a disaster! To this day (45 yrs later) I still have the marks and scars. As I wear my hair short I think it is very noticeable and I hate it.

More mis-shapen ring pearls which are the cheapest of the cheap for them to buy and strung on elastic for the bracelets yet they`ll still trot out the line that they only use the top 3%.

As an aside, a friend of mine is from Chile.
When Margaret Thatcher died, she had been watching TV coverage of her funeral.
She immediately asked me "Oh, is it traditional for British ladies to wear pearls at a funeral?"
I had to explain that No, it wasnt......

Cheers,
KAL

Honora Cultured Pearl Necklace Earrings & 3 Bracelets Set Sterling Silver
Item Number: 690020
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £3.95

Description
A three-piece cultured freshwater pearl collection from Honora, featuring a necklace, a pair of graceful drop earrings, and three stretch-fit bracelets. Symbolising elegance and refinement, this collection offers the perfect introduction to Honora, and will add a touch of luxury to every outfit.

Choose your perfect shade - with a choice of five different colour options to compliment your wardrobe, skin tone and hair colour, there's a shade of Honora pearls to suit you. Opt for timeless and chic White, vibrant Indigo, stylish Black, elegant Champagne or sensual Orchid.

Great for gifting - complete with separate Honora-branded boxes and floral pouches, this collection is beautifully presented and will make for a fantastic gift for a loved one. With bracelets to fit most wrists and an adjustable necklace, you won't have to worry about choosing the correct size. Alternatively, keep this collection for yourself to enjoy the beauty of cultured freshwater pearls every day.

Customise your look - whether you want to simply wear the earrings, stack all three bracelets or wear one alone, or adorn yourself with the entire collection, this elegant set offers endless opportunities to create your perfect pearl look. Stick to one colour scheme or mix and match your favourite shades to create a beautiful bespoke Honora wardrobe.

Cultured freshwater oval pearls: 110 x (6mm - 10mm) - sourced from China
Polished sterling silver
Lobster claw clasp on necklace
Shepherd's hook earring fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Necklace length: 45cm (17.7"), plus a 5cm (5") extender
Earrings length: 2.5cm (1")
Bracelet circumference: 18cm (7.1")

Colour options:

White
Indigo
Black
Champagne
Orchid

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690020

Did anyone else see JR break the bracelet about 11 minutes into the 5pm show? The camera cut away from her pretty quickly but there was an oops and some clattering that sounded like pearls falling onto the table.

Did anyone else see JR break the bracelet about 11 minutes into the 5pm show? The camera cut away from her pretty quickly but there was an oops and some clattering that sounded like pearls falling onto the table.

Yep just watched it, she definitely broke it as once camera was back on her she was only holding two bracelets not three!!

Yep just watched it, she definitely broke it as once camera was back on her she was only holding two bracelets not three!!

:mysmilie_17:

Either not a ringing endorsement of the quality, or perhaps Julia's wrists are not a size small anymore...

Latest posts

Back