Honora TSV pearl drops

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i am still waiting do you think they have got lost how did they arrive by royal mail and they are an xmas pressie oh dear

alinat.... I would phone customer services or send them an online message asking what has happened to them.

I received mine around a week ago ! (They came by Royal Mail btw).

Last edited:
Sending mine back love the pearls but don't like the look of the shepherds hook.
Bent them but they still kept working their way round and nearly out.
Used the plastic clips but found them tight on the post and fiddly.
Plus thought they cheapened the look of the earrings.
Would have prefered a smaller set of either 2 or 3 in silver, black and teal or blue with a leverback or simular closure.

mine almost came out the other day, good job my little girl noticed ,so though I like them I have to make sure I bend the hook too
mine came at least a week ago too...think you need to ring cs

Good value

Hi,
I think the set of earrings was amazing value. I agree that leverbacks would have been safer, but I have nipped the shepherds hooks after putting them in and they have been fine. I have used the plastic stop with no problems and it is virtually invisible when worn, so I can't agree that it cheapens the look of the earrings. The pearls themselves have a beautiful lustre IMHO and I am really well satisfied with the value I received.

Even my husband remarked that they were very nice, which is a very unusual event in itself! He rarely comments on my jewellery unprompted, in case it encourages me to buy more......as if I need any encouragement!

:54::54::54:

Hi,
I think the set of earrings was amazing value. I agree that leverbacks would have been safer, but I have nipped the shepherds hooks after putting them in and they have been fine. I have used the plastic stop with no problems and it is virtually invisible when worn, so I can't agree that it cheapens the look of the earrings. The pearls themselves have a beautiful lustre IMHO and I am really well satisfied with the value I received.

Even my husband remarked that they were very nice, which is a very unusual event in itself! He rarely comments on my jewellery unprompted, in case it encourages me to buy more......as if I need any encouragement!

:54::54::54:

I nipped my hooks loads of times to keep them secure in the ear at one point so tightly I was unable to get them down the back of the ear.
So then tried to manage the plastic clips but they were totally visable, as they were so tight on the post they made my ears hurt trying to force them to the back of my ear.
I was also conserned I wouldn't be able to remove them without dragging and causing damage.

I'm mainly a stud user, can someone tell me how and where to bend/nip the earrings so they don't fall out? :21: Love the pearls, but they're on the verge of going back as they keep falling out!

I wonder if this has anything to do with the angle of the piercings? I have quite a few pairs of shepherd hook type earrings, I have never nipped the stems together and they dont fall out.

I love mine but think that the hook is to long as it is very noticeable from the front (dangling behind the ear). Hope this makes sense!!

I nipped my hooks loads of times to keep them secure in the ear at one point so tightly I was unable to get them down the back of the ear.
So then tried to manage the plastic clips but they were totally visable, as they were so tight on the post they made my ears hurt trying to force them to the back of my ear.
I was also conserned I wouldn't be able to remove them without dragging and causing damage.

Bags, its easier if you put them in, put the pastic thing on, then nip them together. Have to say, with the normal design of hook, I dont need to go through all this palver!

I do actually like some of the earrings that I see in shops but have a nickel allergy so I replace the hooks with some I bought from ebay which are silver. Might have to replace the pearl hooks too :20:

Lost a peacock one today :(
I bought them to wear as singles, so I still have its twin. I've hunted all over the house, but I was taking pix in the garden this morning, I fear it might be there. Too dark to look now, will have a shufti tomorrow.
I have "nearly" lost one a fair few times, I think it was just a matter of time. I always wear shepherds crooks, I'm sure there's some sort of design flaw with these - or maybe it's just that my usual earrings are bigger and heavier, so counterbalance the hook better?

Hi Anne

You are lucky that it has taken 2 months to lose one.
I bought this set for my Mum and she didn't wear the plastic stopper thing and lost one the first time she wore them!

I agree that they are not well designed, as they shouldn't fall out quite so easily.

Lovely earrings though and a great price.

I always wear plastic stoppers with shepherds crook earrings.
I don't trust wearing them without the stoppers.

You don't see them but you feel so much safer with them in.

Latest posts

Back