Hop-along Lennie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
All credit to Lennie (Nina Leonard guest) for still appearing with a broken leg! Irrepressible and unstoppable! I hope he got lots of extra leg-room on his flight over!

Jude xx

Gosh he's accident prone isn't he? Not that long ago he was on air with a broken arm or wrist - I'm sure?

Good on him for making the effort and still coming on air though - he's such a character, might not like the fashion but he's a scream to watch

All credit to Lennie (Nina Leonard guest) for still appearing with a broken leg! Irrepressible and unstoppable! I hope he got lots of extra leg-room on his flight over!

Apparantly a new airline seat has been designed that has only 23" of leg room, hope he didn't get one of those!

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel...est-airline-seat-unveiled-20100914-15ad6.html

I imagine Ryanair will be placing an order forthwith...:sweat:

Good on him for making the effort and still coming on air though - he's such a character, might not like the fashion but he's a scream to watch

I totally agree! It's not a range for moi but Lennie really is good company! :clapping:

Last edited:
He endeared himself to me on the famous show where Sharon took a tumble. He rushed right over to help her. He's nice with all the models.

He endeared himself to me on the famous show where Sharon took a tumble. He rushed right over to help her. He's nice with all the models.

Indeed so - he was lovely to her and kept asking if she was ok, and reassured people phoning in that she was ok and just having a lie down when she disappeared off screen...:rock:

Latest posts

Back