How does this delivery work then?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scruff

Registered Shopper
Last week ordered the Bare Minerals TSV - delivered 24 hours later. Fantastic. Yesterday ordered the Ultrasun TSV - still showing "in process" today. Do some brands have special treatment? The only difference with the two orders is that I ordered the Bare Minerals one over the phone and the Ultrasun one online. Maybe thats the answer.

Many have noticed that TSV's have been delivered much quicker than other orders.

Was surprised to get a parcel from Royal Mail today as Hermes usually delivers them.

OK heres the answer. Customer Services tell me that it always takes longer to process if you order by internet than it does if you phone up and order. The reason being - when you speak to a person they will process the money off your credit/debit card immediately. If you order by internet it sits in a queue until the next "run" of credit/debit transactions which could be the next day. So I will be ordering by phone from now on to ensure a quick delivery. Interesting.

Well i always order on-line and have been receiving my TSVs quickly recently!

Last week ordered the Bare Minerals TSV - delivered 24 hours later. Fantastic. Yesterday ordered the Ultrasun TSV - still showing "in process" today. Do some brands have special treatment? The only difference with the two orders is that I ordered the Bare Minerals one over the phone and the Ultrasun one online. Maybe thats the answer.

I got the Bare Minerals TSV within 24 hours too and I ordered it on the webpage.

Latest posts

Back