How on earth could they get my order so wrong !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair I have only received 1 incorrect item and that was a handbag in the wrong colour, didn't really matter because I didn't like it anyway.

However I have had items gone astray and 1 returned faulty item which they deny to this day.

****** fuming !!!!!!

:mysmilie_51:blood is boiling at the mo ! Remember my post about ordering Laura Geller spackle and receiving Elemis instead ?! Well, like a good honest person I am, I telephoned Q to tell them of the mistake. A courier came the next day to collect it with my replacement request inside. This was on the 17th and of course, they still haven't received it and now because there was a LG tsv at the weekend, the spackle is now on wait list !!! I asked if I could have 2 of the smaller spackles, which are the same in amount in contents as the larger one. I was told this would be possible, but........I would have to pay postage and the extra it would cost in total ! What a cheek ! I thought they would be really kind and wave this as I had sent back £175 worth of Elemis back :mysmilie_51:I have now requested a full refund of original order ! I will now go to Debenhams and buy my daughter her favourite primer !

Not very grateful are they? it makes you wonder if honesty pays.

My returned Ninja is finally showing as "returned", just on the limit of the fortnight they told me it would take.

I don't know if they've actually done the refund yet though.

I'd be fuming too. Poor customer service is one thing I hate. QVC seem to have let their standards slip these days. I would speak to someone higher up the chain of command and ask for the items to sent out with free p & p. However, you really shouldn't have to do that - why can't common sense be applied these days?

Mind you I am never impressed with the service I receive in John Lewis either. The sales assistants are always talking to each other as they serve you, and I have quite often had to interrupt their conversations to get them to serve me. I am not sure who I would put up top of my list for customer service.

Mind you I am never impressed with the service I receive in John Lewis either. The sales assistants are always talking to each other as they serve you, and I have quite often had to interrupt their conversations to get them to serve me. I am not sure who I would put up top of my list for customer service.

Mind you customers can be just as ignorant! I was behind someone in Primark this morning who was so engrossed in her telephone conversation she walked off and left her credit card in the holder and hadn't entered her pin number, I had to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. The assistant made a comment about how rude it is, not once was she acknowledged by this customer.
QVC'sCS can be a bit hit or miss according to who you get on the end of the phone.

After reading this I'm sure they won't get wrong orders returned! I'm fairly honest but this just gives me the pip.

Mind you customers can be just as ignorant! I was behind someone in Primark this morning who was so engrossed in her telephone conversation she walked off and left her credit card in the holder and hadn't entered her pin number, I had to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. The assistant made a comment about how rude it is, not once was she acknowledged by this customer.
QVC'sCS can be a bit hit or miss according to who you get on the end of the phone.

As someone who works in a public facing role l can certainly vouch that customers are often incredibly ignorant. Some answer their mobile phones mid conversation with you and don't apologise, they expect you to stand about waiting till they have finished. Customers seem to think they can take all their aggression out on you when they feel like it and we just have to stand there and tolerate it.

After reading this I'm sure they won't get wrong orders returned! I'm fairly honest but this just gives me the pip.

Despite my belief, that "honesty is not the best policy" always, I am an inherently principled, truthful person, and my conscience would not permit me to keep something, for which I had not paid. It is immoral.

How about this scenario:-

Item ordered from China, only cost £5.

Supposed to arrive in about 3 weeks.

Tracking showed it had been delivered on due date (it was not proper tracking though).

I hadn't received it, but waited another 2 weeks then reported non-arrival.

Was given a refund.

About 2 weeks later, the item turned up.

Would you inform the seller in China and pay the £5 again?

In all, it took about 8 weeks or more to arrive.

:mysmilie_51:blood is boiling at the mo ! Remember my post about ordering Laura Geller spackle and receiving Elemis instead ?! Well, like a good honest person I am, I telephoned Q to tell them of the mistake. A courier came the next day to collect it with my replacement request inside. This was on the 17th and of course, they still haven't received it and now because there was a LG tsv at the weekend, the spackle is now on wait list !!! I asked if I could have 2 of the smaller spackles, which are the same in amount in contents as the larger one. I was told this would be possible, but........I would have to pay postage and the extra it would cost in total ! What a cheek ! I thought they would be really kind and wave this as I had sent back £175 worth of Elemis back :mysmilie_51:I have now requested a full refund of original order ! I will now go to Debenhams and buy my daughter her favourite primer !

Which spackle is it? I have 2 x spf 30 spackle that I had in autodelivery drops that I may never get around to using as I have loads more primers to use up too. You are welcome to one of those if you like. Better it is used by someone that loves it rather than languishing in the back of my cupboard.

How about this scenario:-

Item ordered from China, only cost £5.

Supposed to arrive in about 3 weeks.

Tracking showed it had been delivered on due date (it was not proper tracking though).

I hadn't received it, but waited another 2 weeks then reported non-arrival.

Was given a refund.

About 2 weeks later, the item turned up.

Would you inform the seller in China and pay the £5 again?

In all, it took about 8 weeks or more to arrive.

No. And I would have kept the Elemis that Ostrich received by mistake. I am a bad person.

Oh yes I agree regarding people on their phones too - there are obviously good sales assistants and bad ones, and likewise customers. It never ceases to amaze me as to people who are on their phones whilst being served. It is really rude.

Oh yes I agree regarding people on their phones too - there are obviously good sales assistants and bad ones, and likewise customers. It never ceases to amaze me as to people who are on their phones whilst being served. It is really rude.

Some shops have notices that they won't serve you if you are on your phone. I hate walking down the road and there they are looking at their phones totally oblivious to their surroundings. Saw a cyclist once on a busy road texting.

Some shops have notices that they won't serve you if you are on your phone. I hate walking down the road and there they are looking at their phones totally oblivious to their surroundings. Saw a cyclist once on a busy road texting.

I haven't noticed any signs in the shops but I am not the most observant of people! Good for them I say. I have trouble texting when I am sitting down on my own, never mind cycling.

Latest posts

Back