How the 'mighty' have fallen 😄

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Just clicked on clearance (been a while) and saw the Nikki pieces waiting for someone to buy them...anyone! The beginning of the end probably. Thankful though,no more inane laughing from Anna,Nikki's blinding forehead & her nauseous sense of self importance. Bye, bye 👋 🤣

Attachments

• 20240128_174454.jpg
    20240128_174454.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 115
I havent bought anything from her since a bracelet I had lost its colour and ended up being white instead of pink and blue. That was at the changeover of ownership and the reply I got was certainly not from someone whose first language is English. They called it died not dyed

Natural stones, but un-natural dye. Pretty colours, always, but I don't like hearts on so many of the pieces. Anna is hyper, especially with her ridiculous peals of laughter. She knows all there is to know about her product, but never mentions the dyes. I'd be sorry to see the brand leave QVC because I enjoy watching the shows.

Most things sold out on her website after large discounts.
She’s taking a break and posted a message on there.

I have a few Lola Rose pieces which I have had for years, still like and wear.It is difficult to keep these ranges going as now when I look my reaction is to dismiss as they are too much like my existing pieces. There is nothing new and different enough especially to justify the very inflated prices these days.It is also a look that is easier to copy and at much cheaper prices as many have found.

More time to spend with her new squeeze😄

Thats the last you will see of her then! Oh well she had it good while it lasted, but times and tastes move on and thats what happens when you price yourself out of the market!!

More time to spend with her new squeeze😄
Whose new squeeze?!

Are you kidding or has Nikki split up from her husband? (Just being nosey!)
Wow! Really? I would have believed that marriage was set in cement.
I did wonder as her announcement never mentioned her husband at all.
She rarely mentions her husband during shows or on social media but often mentions/shows her boys so I would be very careful jumping to conclusions.

Whose new squeeze?!

Are you kidding or has Nikki split up from her husband? (Just being nosey!)
Checking out her Instagram,there's one 'special guy' she's pictured with and it ain't her hubby. No wedding ring when on Q couple weeks ago but,I've seen her without it b4...who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

Thats the last you will see of her then! Oh well she had it good while it lasted, but times and tastes move on and thats what happens when you price yourself out of the market!!
💯% 👍

She rarely mentions her husband during shows or on social media but often mentions/shows her boys so I would be very careful jumping to conclusions.
Noted. But,if she doesn't want people commenting on her personal life she shouldn't splash it all over social media🤷🏼‍♀️

Get a life, people. You all bitch about this woman and yet you seem to be obsessed with her life at the same time.

Latest posts

Back