How the 'mighty' have fallen 😄

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Get a life, people. You all bitch about this woman and yet you seem to be obsessed with her life at the same time.
🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• COLLAGE_20240131_171559.jpg
    COLLAGE_20240131_171559.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 104
Checking out her Instagram,there's one 'special guy' she's pictured with and it ain't her hubby. No wedding ring when on Q couple weeks ago but,I've seen her without it b4...who knows🤷🏼‍♀️

💯% 👍

Noted. But,if she doesn't want people commenting on her personal life she shouldn't splash it all over social media🤷🏼‍♀️
Which photo? Her last two posts have been for her sons birthdays.

You seem to have forgotten to post the part where I am obsessed with their personal lives?

I like a bitch, yes, but couldn't care less about them outside of that.

You bitch, and yet you still seem interested in them enough to know every detail of their personal life, including what's on their Instagram.

Sad.

You seem to have forgotten to post the part where I am obsessed with their personal lives?

I like a bitch, yes, but couldn't care less about them outside of that.

You bitch, and yet you still seem interested in them enough to know every detail of their personal life, including what's on their Instagram.

Sad.
Chill out lovey...it's a post on a forum😆

Bit late to the party here but finally looked at the website!

Quite surprised at how it’s being handled.

Totally understand Nikki’s need/desire to take an extended break from her business, but amazed it can’t just run without her for a bit?

When Nikki and Me first launched I was very dubious, and my first order was very poor (I returned it).

However I did find one quite delicate design I loved - not seen it since! - and in a mega clearance last year, so bought quite a few bracelets and necklaces of it in various colours.

I kept one but others either given or going to give as gifts.

Was already embarrassed when I gave a Lola Rose bracelet in an emblazoned box, only to discover the brand no longer existed, but feel even more so now, bc wasn’t sure people would even know of Nikki and Me…

When they search it now, it will look like a closed/failed business.

The website is full of unstrung strands of stones/beads.

Didn’t know she even sold those previously?
But it’s strange all mixed in with random gold necklaces etc.

It does have the air of a business which is closing down for good?

Bit late to the party here but finally looked at the website!

Quite surprised at how it’s being handled.

Totally understand Nikki’s need/desire to take an extended break from her business, but amazed it can’t just run without her for a bit?

When Nikki and Me first launched I was very dubious, and my first order was very poor (I returned it).

However I did find one quite delicate design I loved - not seen it since! - and in a mega clearance last year, so bought quite a few bracelets and necklaces of it in various colours.

I kept one but others either given or going to give as gifts.

Was already embarrassed when I gave a Lola Rose bracelet in an emblazoned box, only to discover the brand no longer existed, but feel even more so now, bc wasn’t sure people would even know of Nikki and Me…

When they search it now, it will look like a closed/failed business.

The website is full of unstrung strands of stones/beads.

Didn’t know she even sold those previously?
But it’s strange all mixed in with random gold necklaces etc.

It does have the air of a business which is closing down for good?
It's usually sad to see businesses go bust, but I tend to think that Nicki has made a mint of money, and is not feeling any pain.

Latest posts

Back