I beg to differ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

None of the garments is introduced by JR, all by other sales people. They obviously didn't want anyone else to see what you saw.

Why wear those clumpy black shoes with that dress? People with short legs, me and Julia, should not wear those kind of shoes as they make your legs look even shorter and give you thick ankles. Why are the stylists not putting a decent outfit together or is Julia insisting on looking ridiculous?

CC

Why wear those clumpy black shoes with that dress? People with short legs, me and Julia, should not wear those kind of shoes as they make your legs look even shorter and give you thick ankles. Why are the stylists not putting a decent outfit together or is Julia insisting on looking ridiculous?

CC
From what I see and hear, she probably insists on what she wants to wear, especially in the shoe department, as she often mentions how she can now wear her heels.

Next day - the whole Monsoon show on catch-up, (yesterday 31 March), has been replaced by an hour of Lord & Berry cosmetics, whoever they are. Odd.

Next day - the whole Monsoon show on catch-up, (yesterday 31 March), has been replaced by an hour of Lord & Berry cosmetics, whoever they are. Odd.
Queen Julia was wearing the Big Deal dress from Monsoon on the Wynne Layers 3pm show on the Style channel on 31st March. It's still available to watch via the TV Guide on the website.

CC
I say hallelujah she’s finally binned the toe posts that were a permanent fixture. It’s always an event when Julia trots out new footwear. She likes to remind us that her dancer’s feet and calves are hard to fit (not that Darcey Bussell seems to have a problem). The things she had on weren’t elegant but would have looked ok in a pale tone. No worse than trainers.
I hate the obsession the presenters have with leggings. They emphasise large legs and make skinny legs look ridiculous too. Can’t they just wear a well cut pair of trousers - slim or wide cut. Much more flattering imo.

71F81ADA-967D-4E3C-BA32-8AA465EF04DB.jpeg

She’s wearing a medium (36” chest) but said that the large (41”) would have been a better option.

Imo it doesn't really look that great on anyone, frumpy on the skinnies and lumpy on the not so skinnies. I saw Knuckles Kramer wearing it and it really suited her - totally depends doesn't it...A good fit doesn't necessarily mean it will suit you. Nice colour on Julia though, but sadly the over all look is a sack of spuds - She desperately needs shapewear!

That dress does no favours for Julia or should it be Julia does no favours for the dress? Shoes like that with a dress or skirt are rarely flattering unless the legs are long and slim, and then we have Melissa in those sausage skin pants, a Marla creation no doubt.

Latest posts

Back