I had a delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They look a very good size to me Darls......the gorgeous diamond earrings I mean....:D

You can't beat sparkly, fiery diamonds imho. Well worth the dosh, methinks. :mysmilie_735.gif::mysmilie_735.gif:

You can't beat a nice stud can you Darls? ;):D They look really sparkly on your ears - luverly jubbly. I say we all need a treat now and then - good for you and what a nice hubby you have. Enjoy!:)

:wow: Darls they are fab, look really substantial, but I'm disappointed it's not a nuddy shot!!!! Suits you lady!!:D

:doggie:

:wow: Darls they are fab, look really substantial, but I'm disappointed it's not a nuddy shot!!!! Suits you lady!!:D

:doggie:

ekkk!!!! didn't wanna put everyone off lol although I did only have a towel on....;)

I've got them in now, keep catching a glimpse of the sparkle lol theres nowt like doing the school run in yer sparklies...;)

I got my first delivery this morning, and I am so impressed! I got one of the russet pearls with semi-precious stones and the black pearl spiral/lariat necklace (I can't do pics, sorry) and I love them both. The ring is for my sister as Xmas pressie, and I just know she'll love it, it's very 'her', IUKWIM. The necklace I thought I might give to my mum, but I'm afraid I might just have to keep it for myself and hope it will come up again, so I can try and get another one for her. And the packaging is so smart, really impressive and perfect for a present. I think I'm hooked!!

Jantac, I haven't got likkle ears lol, they are supposed to be .50 carat in total, the card says 2 x mm round cut brilliant diamonds from India - .50 carats yet I have measured them and they are (in the setting) 5mm, the stones somewhere around 4.5 mm.
I've got some .25 carat ones from elsewhere and they are miniscule compared to these.

Maybe you've been sent the wrong size and have the 0.60ct set instead!!! :rolleyes:

They are just gorgeous though!! I got the 0.20ct ones a few weeks ago...lovely quality of diamond but quite a small stud. (Hubby doesn't know this, so shhhhhhh........they are actually my "interim" diamond studs till he realises he wants to buy me some bigger ones for my birthday later this year!!!!! ;) )

Maybe you've been sent the wrong size and have the 0.60ct set instead!!! :rolleyes:

They are just gorgeous though!! I got the 0.20ct ones a few weeks ago...lovely quality of diamond but quite a small stud. (Hubby doesn't know this, so shhhhhhh........they are actually my "interim" diamond studs till he realises he wants to buy me some bigger ones for my birthday later this year!!!!! ;) )

well if I have they cannot have them back, I mean I had them in when I went down to my day job down the sewer and my evening job down the docks, that just wouldn't be hygienic now would it ;)

:D:D:D

I got my first delivery this morning, and I am so impressed! I got one of the russet pearls with semi-precious stones and the black pearl spiral/lariat necklace (I can't do pics, sorry) and I love them both. The ring is for my sister as Xmas pressie, and I just know she'll love it, it's very 'her', IUKWIM. The necklace I thought I might give to my mum, but I'm afraid I might just have to keep it for myself and hope it will come up again, so I can try and get another one for her. And the packaging is so smart, really impressive and perfect for a present. I think I'm hooked!!

I know the necklace you mean, its lovely

well if I have they cannot have them back, I mean I had them in when I went down to my day job down the sewer and my evening job down the docks, that just wouldn't be hygienic now would it ;)

No Darls, it probably would not be hygienic, but I bet you looked the part!!!;):D:D:D:D

I know the necklace you mean, its lovely

Thansk Darls, I too love it, I had bought it with my mum in mind (as Xmas pressie), but I might have to keep it for myself and hope another one might come up again for her (well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right???;))

Those earrings are lovely! Don't you usually post photos of your ears just after you've blow dried your hair and they're all red?! :lol:

Hi again Darls, I've just cought up with the beginning of this thread, and I must say the earrings are stunning, please say you're not returning them, it would be madness! (and you probably would regret it anyway;)) They're gorgeous!

Absolutely not....no they're just the thing for wearing in sewers and when you go down the docks of an evening!! :rolleyes: As I'm now working in a similar line, I think it strengthens my argument for a pair too!! ;)

Latest posts

Back