I know prices are going up........ but ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I saw the price for this by Marla Wynne, and its staggering. Even the stylishly tailored and lined coats by Helen Berman are better and cheaper than this...............

£147 plus a fiver postage. J O K E, and yet, people have bought it as they have left reviews. M U G S
Good grief is a polite response!

It’s a shocker and so is the price. Never in a month of Sundays would I wear that and nor would I ever pay that price EZ or no EZ.

I saw the price for this by Marla Wynne, and its staggering. Even the stylishly tailored and lined coats by Helen Berman are better and cheaper than this...............

£147 plus a fiver postage. J O K E, and yet, people have bought it as they have left reviews. M U G S
Crazy! Must be all the idiots that see MW as a designer! You know how it is - colleague comes into the office wearing a hideous multi coloured poncho, all goes quiet until somebody breaks the silence and says “I like your poncho “. Poncho woman believes them especially when the woman in the corner shop said wow that’s bright! Poncho woman now thinks it’s her duty to brighten up everybody’s day with her technicolour horse blankets and orders a dozen more! In the meantime her colleagues are saying what an actual state, I’m glad someone addressed the elephant in the room! It’s kinda like when someone walks in with the haircut from hell - whaddya do? Laugh or lie?!

Good grief is a polite response!

It’s a shocker and so is the price. Never in a month of Sundays would I wear that and nor would I ever pay that price EZ or no EZ.
It is expensive but in the XS you would be able to keep the occupants the size of a small town warm within it and for the larger sizes would cover most of London.

Crazy! Must be all the idiots that see MW as a designer! You know how it is - colleague comes into the office wearing a hideous multi coloured poncho, all goes quiet until somebody breaks the silence and says “I like your poncho “. Poncho woman believes them especially when the woman in the corner shop said wow that’s bright! Poncho woman now thinks it’s her duty to brighten up everybody’s day with her technicolour horse blankets and orders a dozen more! In the meantime her colleagues are saying what an actual state, I’m glad someone addressed the elephant in the room! It’s kinda like when someone walks in with the haircut from hell - whaddya do? Laugh or lie?!
You say "oh that's a bold style" before running into the loos and doing a dying fly.

Mr CC just laughs at me or he'll say, "are you getting changed" before we go out somewhere which means "holy ****, are you having a laugh wearing a horse blanket/vomit inducing print/nightie/sofa covers/curtains"

CC

I laugh like a drain when I see the haircut style of most young men now. Shaven sides and back with any length hair on the top ! What in God's name is that ALL about ????? If I was a young woman I'd run a mile from any idiot who sported that haircut.

I saw Jenny Eclair’s show recently (bear with me, we are going somewhere) she wore a couple of lovely kimono styles over plain trousers/tops.
Reading her Twitter feed afterwards someone had commented that she had the same ”One Hundred Stars” kimono.
So I googled and here we are….some lovely things on here if you’re after the kimono style.

I saw Jenny Eclair’s show recently (bear with me, we are going somewhere) she wore a couple of lovely kimono styles over plain trousers/tops.
Reading her Twitter feed afterwards someone had commented that she had the same ”One Hundred Stars” kimono.
So I googled and here we are….some lovely things on here if you’re after the kimono style.

I have a 100 stars short kimono - with the Crane pattern. Bought it at the end of last summer so have yet to wear it, but very comfy and glam. However I would say if you're a smaller size (they are one size), then the 'drape' looks far better. If anyone saw last week's Pottery Throw Down, then the lady on crutches wore one too (same as mine).

Their kaftan throw overs are yummy too. Much better than old Frank Usher's offerings.

These are lovely MA 😍

I have a 100 stars short kimono - with the Crane pattern. Bought it at the end of last summer so have yet to wear it, but very comfy and glam. However I would say if you're a smaller size (they are one size), then the 'drape' looks far better. If anyone saw last week's Pottery Throw Down, then the lady on crutches wore one too (same as mine).

Their kaftan throw overs are yummy too. Much better than old Frank Usher's offerings.
But of course…..best thing on the telly box. I’ve never “thrown” a pot in my life; though I’ve broken a fair few, but am totally obsessed with Throwdown.
A.J will probably win it…..?

Look ma, no seams!!!
The site you linked to has prices not dissimilar to Marla Wynne but the prints are frameable as art. Really beautiful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back