I like the Kim and Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

THanks for all the replies , I am looking forward to getting it and will report back, I agree that some of the prices for the T shirts etc are eyewatering . I am planning to wear it with skinny jeans or leggings . Sorry that some of you had your size/ colour option sell out .

Much too busy a pattern for me. Like plainer stuff.

P x

That's an upside for me - I'm hoping the print will put people off of seeing the spare tyre that's hiding underneath:blush:.

Here's hoping..............

I saw the TSV only briefly this morning and thought the dress looked lovely on the models, and I thought I might be tempted. Then they cut to Kim and Debbie Flint wearing the dresses and I thought they looked thoroughly frumpy, and I thought that's how I'd probably look, so I gave it a miss.

Agree, worn with trousers as more of a tunic? Or should we say trouser?

all we need now is Glen to join in!

I think it'd look lovely as a tunic over a "little trouser" for that "on trend" "fashion forward" look!!

Still dithering, although I probably know I can't really afford it. Only the blue left in my size now and wondering if it's a bit too in yer face bright.

:giggle::giggle::tongue:
That's an upside for me - I'm hoping the print will put people off of seeing the spare tyre that's hiding underneath:blush:.

Here's hoping..............

Few years back I ordered Kim & Co crossover dress. The cut suited me really well, I really liked the shape, but I wasn't keen on the print. Why is everything in print and so loud at that! I personaly don't like too much print to wear.

I don't think the print will hide much of anything really; her stuff is all very clingy. When I tried the dress I really had to suck my tummy in to get the right 'look' in my mirror :giggle: I would have liked to have seen this in a very subtle print or plain.

And yes her clothes are very overpriced, but then it wouldn't sell on QVC if it wasn't overpriced...

Well I don't wear dresses so no I didn't buy it, Wouldn't wear it with leggings or trousers either I'm very short so it would be far too long.

Have a few of her tops which I wear a lot. I do think some of the prices of the tops have gone very expensive though.

Just noticed what you've put as your signature!!!!!! Don't you think the dress is a bit daring for you, Gran? lol!

Seriously, I had a peek at the tsv and though yuk, that's awful... 'cause it showed the aqua in the close up shot,however, in the b&w it's a totally different dress and really quite nice, actually quite liked the purple version too. Don't wear it with trousers! vamp it up with a pair of sheer tights and cheeky little kitten heel..apologies to Glen Campbell!...and don't forget a statement piece of jewellery ie some chunky black beads!

Just noticed what you've put as your signature!!!!!! Don't you think the dress is a bit daring for you, Gran? lol! :happy::happy:

Seriously, I had a peek at the tsv and though yuk, that's awful... 'cause it showed the aqua in the close up shot,however, in the b&w it's a totally different dress and really quite nice, actually quite liked the purple version too. Don't wear it with trousers! vamp it up with a pair of sheer tights and cheeky little kitten heel..apologies to Glen Campbell!...and don't forget a statement piece of jewellery ie some chunky black beads!

THanks for the fashion tips , I knew I could rely on you youngsters for style advice , If its a keeper I might wear it to our next meet .:heart:

Recieved my Dress yesterday , the black and white option, Its very nice the material is light but has a "weight" to it so it hangs well . It is a little shorter than I usually wear , it sits on my knee but its not too short . I will be keeping it , Hope others enjoy thiers as well,

Latest posts

Back