I wonder if

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing so far on both counts i have had to get some begonias from my local garden center i have got to get on and get my pots done, will try and call them today.

I have spoken to them today and the patio collection is with the carriers so should be receiving it soon :mysmilie_14: assuming it doesn't get lost :mysmilie_13:

well done gl with them did you get free incredibloom

No I am waiting for 2 as I had 2 different codes for the other plants I have been waiting for so I am hoping to get it soon, there is a small sachet with the patio collection so I will use that. I hope yours arrive soon! I also have another one I am waiting for with the begonia apricot shades I ordered in the POTD special but who knowers when that will arrive.

Received them this morning from hermes 3 of the plants are damaged by being thrown about i guess, have taken photos so will complain, rest seem ok although they have been bashed about as well.

Received them this morning from hermes 3 of the plants are damaged by being thrown about i guess, have taken photos so will complain, rest seem ok although they have been bashed about as well.

Sorry to hear that especially as it has taken so long to get them. I have ordered some more plants from IW but I think next year I will give them a miss and use the garden centres. I bought some lilies from Morrisons today for a £1 a pot and they look really healthy and no postage.

Mossie have you received your Incredibloom yet? I am still waiting for mine, I know it was free but they could at least send it out. :mysmilie_10:

No have not received yet don't like to phone because after sending photos of plants damaged by being thrown about and bashed by carrier i received a full refund must speak to M Perry about this safe in the post nonsense.

Latest posts

Back