Ideal World For Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it was appatent the last week or so as there was a lot of repeat shows during the day & at the weekend there were not on air on ITV/STV ... the presenters are shocking i wonder where the cockney spiv will end up...coming to a market soon

Sad to see this. I know many are not fans. My experience was positive and customer service very good. Always sad to see job losses and I hope any who had purchased recently are refunded without any due delay
I like IDW the presenters not so full of themselves .. wishing them all tbe best !

it was appatent the last week or so as there was a lot of repeat shows during the day & at the weekend there were not on air on ITV/STV ... the presenters are shocking i wonder where the cockney spiv will end up...coming to a market soon
😂😂 he does shout … awful

They are freelancers and I am sure most have existing and future other options. Ryan also runs a pub, doesn't he? It's the one job only, basic wage people I feel sorry for, and any customers not receiving goods. I am not going to feel sorry for people like those presenters acting completely as normal, asking people to commit hard earnt money to a company about to suspend its broadcasting and its trading.

They are freelancers and I am sure most have existing and future other options. Ryan also runs a pub, doesn't he? It's the one job only, basic wage people I feel sorry for, and any customers not receiving goods. I am not going to feel sorry for people like those presenters acting completely as normal, asking people to commit hard earnt money to a company about to suspend its broadcasting and its trading.
Dean being a example he will

Why he came and did that last Bissell show, God only knows.

Why he came and did that last Bissell show, God only knows.
You mean on Sunday Night yes it was strange, actually I’m sure I read on one of these threads, Him and Bev Hare did the STV show early hours on Monday, and by all accounts he was blunt about things, saying things like I’ve been sacked before, and come back, and that the P45 didn’t worry him

You mean on Sunday Night yes it was strange, actually I’m sure I read on one of these threads, Him and Bev Hare did the STV show early hours on Monday, and by all accounts he was blunt about things, saying things like I’ve been sacked before, and come back, and that the P45 didn’t worry him

Well if he's freelance, he isn't getting the sack nor would he be getting a P45.

BTW noticed his younger self appearing on one of those other shopping channels flogging mattresses.

Oh, I was only thinking of Steve Whatley the other day. I think he left Q (didn't he say something that was deemed beyond the pale) and then he got together with some other presenters (possibly Debbie Flint and Paul Lavers) to be in on the ground floor of IW. He'd be sad to see it go I am sure.

Latest posts

Back