Ideal World is Wonderful

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21838

Guest Shopper
I thought we should have a thread that is a safe haven for everybody who wants to talk exclusively in positives about Ideal World. Only simpering flattery, irrational positivity and gooey oleaginousnousnousaticity and nothing negative whatsoever.

Can I start by saying Mike Mason’s head is always meticulously turned out and shaved extraordinarily well.

There's a man I think he is called Simon Peterson, his dress sense for a man of his advanced age is most exquisite and he has an extremely welcoming, sincere and friendly demeanour - it is wonderful in 2023 these tv celebrities provide us with these fantastic opportunities and have unquestionably 'got your back'.

He even enlightened me to the gift of time and allowed me the opportunity to buy a family heirloom for £9.99 on four flexis. Ive not got round to insuring it yet but hide it round the back of the toilet cistern for safe keeping.

Bravo Simon.

On behalf of older viewers with memory issues, may I say how reassuring they are finding IW's airing of the same few items over and over on a daily basis.

Watching fast-moving television can be very disconcerting for these viewers, but IW's current overreliance on a minimal number of cheap tat (sorry, "products") allows them to ground themselves.

They're not buying anything though. They tell me that they're not that far gone.

There's a man I think he is called Simon Peterson, his dress sense for a man of his advanced age is most exquisite and he has an extremely welcoming, sincere and friendly demeanour - it is wonderful in 2023 these tv celebrities provide us with these fantastic opportunities and have unquestionably 'got your back'.

He even enlightened me to the gift of time and allowed me the opportunity to buy a family heirloom for £9.99 on four flexis. Ive not got round to insuring it yet but hide it round the back of the toilet cistern for safe keeping.

Bravo Simon.
He sold me a tatty cheap model of some angels.
Ever since I haven’t worried about a thing.
My family all believe I’m a gibbering idiot, but - hey - you can’t have everything.

Latest posts

Back