If you could present a show which would it be ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vienna

Guest Shopper
We`ve all commented about the different presenters and the products they sell but if you could be a presenter for a day then which show would you present and which products would you like on that show ? Also how would you make it a bit different ot more interesting ?
I`ve often seen the " what every woman wants " shows and thought OMG no woman has chosen these items, it`s got to be a man who`se picked such awful things or they`ve got loads of tat in the warehouse they`re trying to get rid of etc.
So I`d do a what every woman wants show and I`d accessorize a model from top to toe, from her hair, skin, makeup, jewellery, bags, purses, shoes or boots and jacket.

I"d present an Emma Hardie show and have her on talking about how she got her
life back on track after her illness, and then 2 hours of her skin cleansing, and she
could talk at length and show us all the different ways to use her balm and how to
use the cloths etc, at great length, without getting interrupted. I would also have
all the goods on easy pay and the post and package would be capped at £2.00.

I would then like an hour of those expensive candles, Burly B likes, to end the
evening with a relaxing theme, and they would be on special offer and post and
package at £2.00 also. (so we could all smell and enjoy them) without paying
the full price :tongue:

Hmm maybe one of those pie shows where the guest does all the talking and I do all the eating :happy: Wait a minute, isn't that what happens anyway with the real presenters??

CC

I would like to present a diamonique and nail laquer show, I say nail laquer as i'm not sure which brand it would be.

I'd have the models nails painted in the colours we were selling and showing the eek on their hands with the item numbers for the nail laquer showing at the same time.

I hate watching the nail shows because demonstrating how to put on the colour and rub in oil really annoys me. I personally only want to see the colours, not the application technique and a load of inane chatter at the same time.

The diamonique could then be shown worn with the model standing up etc and acting normally instead of waving their fingers in front of their faces or the "Jilly" which is wearing the ring on the middle finger and pushing it around with her thumb under her hand.

I'd do NN and punch the heck out of those pillows and throw myself on the feather topper just to show how they should be treated. They are not Ming Dynasty china! :happy:

Not sure which show (Technology, Diet Chef for my beer belly!) but, as I'd be nervous, I'd need Catherine (who deserves a better press on this forum!) to be alongside, holding my hand!!

I would have a pets show. First the kittycats' beds, food, travel carriers, toys and combs. The lovely 'four-foots models' would be available for adoption. Then the doggies' turn with their accessories and food and again, our models, ranging in all sizes and ages, would be strutting-their-stuff to find their ForeverHome. The off-camera clean-up crew with AbsolutelyNoOnAirTime would be JillFranks and BethTheModel who must scoop-and-dab the deposits in complete silence, no talking or tsk-tsking allowed. Then, special guest, LindaTellington shows how to massage our pets to relieve anxiety and become more loving. =^.^= x Snarly

I'd do a Nails Inc show and just blag blag blag freebies (ie go on about how I NEED this set and NEED that set like certain presenters do!)

Sparklybarbs, can I come on your show and do an hour of Leighton Denny? I love Emma Hardie too but you've bagged her. Maybe i could be the model?

Sparklybarbs, can I come on your show and do an hour of Leighton Denny? I love Emma Hardie too but you've bagged her. Maybe i could be the model?
Certainly FifeGal, but you would have to be the model as i have terrible nails. But one thing how do we get rid of
his normal model, cant remember her name. She seems to go everywhere with him. And maybe you could teach me how to look after my nails, proper
like he he

I was hoping to be the Emma Hardie model actually. 2 hours you say for the show? Lying back and having those products on my face for that time? Oh. if you insist. :D

Leighton's model is Nina. I especially love the AY shows because there's always a few barbed comments - Leighton doesn't hold back! But this is your show. So, I'd love to come and present with you on the Leighton section because we'll have a HUGE TSV with so many products that one presenter is not enough.

No you can be the model for Emma Hardie part, cause i might fall asleep, that age you see.
Then we go to the candles, and you disappear and come back all dressed up to present
or model the Leighton hour, i can go as this is your hour. All sorted. And yes I love
Leighton, he always gives Ali jibes. Funny. We just need to schedule when were doing
the show now he he Dreams dreams dreams :happy:

I would like to present an hour dedicated to drag queens.
The lovely Harold (Pompoos) will be special guest, having designed an exclusive range. There will also be some choice items from Michele Hope and Quacker thrown into the mix.
Charlie will be my model of choice - a strictly non speaking role. And definitely NO "slow reveal"
Make Up will be by New CID, as the drag queen look appears to be their speciality.
Shoes by Van Dahl, just so the lady guest can be a part of the show.
Jewellery will be some subtle (!) offerings by Butler and Wilson.:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalks 2

Please may I do a Butler and Wilson show? then I can ask Simon why it has all gone so horribly naff and he is hawking tat that Claire's Accessories would not give shelf room to. I could bring in a selection of my fashion books that feature things from his "glory years" and get him to explain why garish brooches featuring animals looking as if they are demented are now his stock in trade. Guess I know the answer really, gullible punters and £££

Anything really as long as it was co-hosting with Mr Biagi:heart:, also we would have to be doing an outside location, a month abroad should be enough to cover it.

Heya Barkly! Maybe you could invite Mike040249 to be one of the EmmaHardie models. Sounds like he would welcome some TLC. :snicker: Whether you decide on NinaTaylor or FifeGirl for the LD programme, I want to be in the StudioAudience! P-p-p-puhleeze!!! =^.^= x Snarly

If you could present a show which would it be ?

Dr Perricone :devil:

* ahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd like to present a Northern Nights show....not that I like the nasty, scratchy stuff, far from it, I'd just like to make the awful Stuck in the 80s Suzie & Sam Doubley-Dum (or whatever the hell her name is!) suffer horribly whilst doing so, as I'm fed-up of watching the pair of them waffle & stroke their way through the shows, talking really sloooowly & taking aaaaaages over every ruddy item.....!

If I was doing it, I would (having suitably bribed everyone in the gallery with the promise of a nice drink if they play ball! lol), whizz through every item at the same speed presenters whizz through every item on the craft shows (i.e. a quick flash, you want it, don't want it, oops, too late, gone, onto the next thing!) & every time they put out their creepy little fingers to plump/stroke/fluff, said item would be whipped/snatched/shaken out from under them & it would be 'sorry, out of time, we've got to move on.....!' & I would keep this pace up the whole way through until they were all sweaty & mithered to distraction.........!

And it would serve them right, irritating pair of whatsits.....! :devil:

Latest posts

Back