I'm sorry, but does Peter actually realise what he is saying?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think his most used word seemed to be 'extraordinary, 'just extraordinary'!

I cant make my mind up yet whether I find him creepy or whether I really feel sorry for him. I just somehow think when the stage make up comes off and hes driving home,he might feel very lonely. Makes me sad to think that.

I cant make my mind up yet whether I find him creepy or whether I really feel sorry for him. I just somehow think when the stage make up comes off and hes driving home,he might feel very lonely. Makes me sad to think that.

Really? I don't.

But then we only know what the presenters choose to tell us, and it's all mostly a pack of lies to flog products.

So I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of them.

Really? I don't.

But then we only know what the presenters choose to tell us, and it's all mostly a pack of lies to flog products.

So I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of them.

Exactly. I wonder how some of the presenters sleep at night with the way they present the shows palming off the tat to unsuspecting buyers... :dull:

When he rips off the vulnerable I bliddy well can ILB! Even if he retracts a comment & still gets the details wrong how many people have already paid for the call to purchase?? How very convenient for Bid:wink:

Well, I'm very happy with the Eazee Egg Hard Boiled Egg Cooker he sold me.

I'm not willing to accept that we as consumers in this country are in any way vulnerable. We are protected by the sales of good act, the distant selling regulations, the protection of consumers from unfair business practices act and, if you pay on our credit card, the consumer credit act. If you get ripped off, or feel ripped off you have enough recourse to, with one stamp and half hour of your time recover not just the cost of the product but the p and p, the phone call and hell, even the cost of your stamp and time in dealing with the matter.

Exercise your rights!

I'm not willing to accept that we as consumers in this country are in any way vulnerable. We are protected by the sales of good act, the distant selling regulations, the protection of consumers from unfair business practices act and, if you pay on our credit card, the consumer credit act. If you get ripped off, or feel ripped off you have enough recourse to, with one stamp and half hour of your time recover not just the cost of the product but the p and p, the phone call and hell, even the cost of your stamp and time in dealing with the matter.

Exercise your rights!

I thought you were going to explain to us how Bid DON'T rip people off?

Now you're saying that it's the consumers' fault for letting themselves get ripped off?

I admire your consistency :clapping:

But again, you do now admit that Bid aren't selling everything honestly or honourably? Sounds like a win for us, you know :wink:

Exercise your rights!

Many people are, and no mistake.

Last edited:
I thought you were going to explain to us how Bid DON'T rip people off?

Now you're saying that it's the consumers' fault for letting themselves get ripped off?

I admire your consistency :clapping:

But again, you do now admit that Bid aren't selling everything honestly or honourably? Sounds like a win for us, you know :wink:

The words honesty and honour have never and will never be used with the word sales...unless by the person who is trying to sell your something of course. These channels ride very close to the line and yes do sometimes cross it, but I wouldn't say they rip people off, a lot of what they sell is very similar in price to what you can purchase it for elsewhere, I find a lot of their prices similar to eBay prices on new goods, even with the postage added, which can't be a bad thing?

The only people winning are bid shoppings with these great bargains :hi: like me with my Eazee Egg Cookers

The words honesty and honour have never and will never be used with the word sales...unless by the person who is trying to sell your something of course. These channels ride very close to the line and yes do sometimes cross it, but I wouldn't say they rip people off, a lot of what they sell is very similar in price to what you can purchase it for elsewhere, I find a lot of their prices similar to eBay prices on new goods, even with the postage added, which can't be a bad thing?

The only people winning are bid shoppings with these great bargains :hi: like me with my Eazee Egg Cookers

:clapping:

Hurrah! :wink:

Nope, they taste of 'awesome value for money'

Wow. You sound as if you could possibly be a salesperson yourself!

Do you only big up egg cookers, or can you "sell" other things as well?

Go on, sell us a Thomas Kinkade rural inferno on a river :clapping:

Wow. You sound as if you could possibly be a salesperson yourself!

Do you only big up egg cookers, or can you "sell" other things as well?

Go on, sell us a Thomas Kinkade rural inferno on a river :clapping:

I wouldn't have one of those paintings if my life depended on it! :hi:

I can big up only the products I have purchased and still have...they include the aforementioned egg things, a very large throw and a big big jackhammer drill. No matter how much they waddled on during the presentation it doesn't change the fact that these were all fantastic bargains and I'm still enjoying/using them. They haven't worn out, blown up or stopped being cosy.

I am seriously considering buying one of the steam mops...

I wouldn't have one of those paintings if my life depended on it! :hi:

I can big up only the products I have purchased and still have...they include the aforementioned egg things, a very large throw and a big big jackhammer drill. No matter how much they waddled on during the presentation it doesn't change the fact that these were all fantastic bargains and I'm still enjoying/using them. They haven't worn out, blown up or stopped being cosy.

I am seriously considering buying one of the steam mops...
To be honest many of us have actually bought stuff from Bid ILB & if it's good we do discuss it on here. I'm pleased that you got some decent items at a fair price. They are supposed to be a discount channel after all :happy:

Thomas Kinkade rural inferno on a river :clapping:
Hahaha, I read that article you posted re Kinkade's art appraisal. I always did wonder why there were no people, why every light in every building was on, why the smoke from the cnimneys, (all of them), went in a straight line vertically, now I know lol. :wink:

That's all we want. Decent items at a fair price that are sold honestly, with no bull.

No treating us as if we're stupid. It's not big, and it really does put Bid in a bad light if they show such contempt for their shoppers.

Russell is flogging that very same Amethyst ring that Simon did last night. Much better, said almost straight away it was Rhodium Plated Brass and then said it again!

Seemed to be making a very clear point of what the base metal is, how strange!

Well done, credit where it's due.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back