Imedeen TSV 2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Imedeen TSV 3.jpg
    Imedeen TSV 3.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Imedeen TSV 4.jpg
    Imedeen TSV 4.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 46
It might not do any harm but it’s unlikely to do any good. I read something recently about the long term risks of some supplements. If you have a balanced diet and no known deficiencies then these things seem an expensive indulgence. I’d rather take a chance on a stupid gadget that won’t work than start shovelling pills that you’re afraid to stop taking just in case a transformation is around the corner - not.

Isn't this the one Joanna Lumley promoted? I think they pick people with good genes to advertise these supplements. Some people could take thousands of them and not have it make any difference. Where is the fountain of youth? As I've tried mostly everything I'll let you know when I find it :D :D

Things I've found have made some kind of a difference to my appearance: Elemis night matrix, a good (but expensive) haircut, lots of water, less wine, having a dog and lots of walking him, Creighton's dragons blood eye serum, decleor hydra floral (the real one), decleor mandarine balm (the real one), Avon's greek sea paper face mask thingy.

I'm 60 next year but I don't look it and not one tablet of collagen or Imadeen has crossed my lips.

CC

Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+ Years 120 Days Supply
Item Number: 719594
QVC Price £175.00 Todays Special Value Price £118.98
P&P £3.95

Elevate your daily skincare routine with the help of this Prime Renewal 50+ Skin Collection from Imedeen. You'll receive a four-month supply of supplements, which contain ingredients like Zinc, which helps to support the maintenance of normal skin and are designed for women over 50. Easy to slot into a busy lifestyle, they are endorsed by both beauty experts and real women worldwide. Now that sounds like a must-have to us!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+ Years 120 Days Supply from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £175 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £118.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.02.

Full of goodness - these Imedeen supplements contain a range of vitamins and minerals and are especially designed for women over the age of 50. They feature Marine Complex and ViTea, which is a blend containing white tea extract, tomato extract and grape seed extract. Plus, vitamin C, which helps support normal collagen formation and vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Plus, chamomile extract which is added to the evening tablets.

Stay stocked up – choose the online-only Auto Delivery option to receive two more deliveries of these supplements every 120 days at today’s fantastic price!

Extended money back guarantee - we're giving you 120 days to really test out these products. If you're not happy with it after this time, simply send it back to us and we'll refund the cost of the item

Please note:

• Contains fish and soy
  • May contain molluscs and crustaceans
  • Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking these supplements
  • Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
  • Keep out of sight and reach of young children
  • Keep in original foil packaging until consumed
  • Shelf life (unopened): see best before end date on pack

What's in the box?

• 4 x Prime Renewal 50+ Years - 120 tablets per box. One box is one month's supply. Formulated with Exclusive Marine Complex and ViTea complex

How to use:

• Take two tablets twice a day - morning and evening (the sun sachet in the morning and moon sachet in the evening), preferably with a meal
  • Do not exceed the stated dose
  • Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet

I’d rather have a varied diet, which I do have, instead of forking out money for pills that probably don’t work ….. but that’s just me.

On another forum I post on. They have a Health and Beauty section and vitamins come up people asking should I take X, Y and Z? Quite a few people just say you will pee out most of them. Vitamin C, D perhaps A. Iron only if you really need it.

Latest posts

Back