In Process?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I ordered something on Tuesday and it's still showing 'in process' - should I be worried?

I can have stuff sit at 'in process' for days as well, last week was a prime example, I ordered the stamp TSV & a set of Patchwork Pals that was on Love Surprise, the Patchwork Pals was ordered hours before the stamp TSV as I had swithered and swithered most of the day about it, the TSV stamps were sent the next day, the Patchwork Pals were sent 3 days later. There's no rhyme or reason to how they send items out.

I ordered something on Tuesday and it's still showing 'in process' - should I be worried?

I have had things stuck "In Process" for a whole week before - they do eventually turn up but goodness knows what takes them so long, I think they must go out and mine the silver themselves or something :dull: (I only ever order jewellery from QVC).

I ordered some Birkenstocks on Monday, my account said "in process" until Wednesday but they arrived on Thursday. Me no understand!

I ordered some Birkenstocks on Monday, my account said "in process" until Wednesday but they arrived on Thursday. Me no understand!

Looks like someone isn't updating the system.

I ordered more stamps on Thursday and they are still sitting at 'in process' good job they are Christmas ones and I don't need them in a hurry!

Latest posts

Back