"In process"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Why do they take so long to despatch orders?! The card payment is applied for straight away, as you don't get your email confirmation until this has been approved. Then it takes up to 5 days of it being 'in process' before they send it out. 3-5 working days? My ar$e!!!!

This really winds me up. If I place an order tonight and the payment is ok, then I expect it sent out by the end of tomorrow.

Grr!!!

I thought "in process" meant they hadn't taken payment yet. I'm sure I've heard them say things like "we won't take your money until your item is ready to ship". I could easily be wrong though.

Oh Tink maybe that's it then. I always thought it was taken straight away, and on the new site it actually states that during the order process. Even so, why the delay when payment is ok? :banghead:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Yup, I've ordered items and 3 days later, still "in process". Appalling for the extortionate p&p paid - I expect same day despatch if ordered before 3pm, like many other companies offer. I also pretty much expect overnight delivery if we're paying the equivalent of Special Delivery postage prices. Fat chance really. I have virtually stopped ordering from QVC now. I sent back the last 3 orders.

Isnt it 3-5 working days after payment is authorised?
but I always thought payment authorisation was instant

maybe someone has to manually process every single payment
thats why it says in process for so long :mysmilie_61:

But it is so annoying when other, even much smaller, companies can offer a far better service with seemingly little problem.
I buy meds for one of my dogs, with a vet's prescription, from a small online veterinary pharmacy. If I place the order before 5pm on a weekday it's here next day & only a day later if I order late at night, free delivery.

QVC are always banging on about what a huge company they are so why can't they be more like Amazon?
The money they charge for delivery is ludicrous,no matter how they try to justify it.

What happens is they put a virtual hand out and hold your money. So it has not officially come out of your bank account but is not in your running account. The money finally comes out when they ship. It will then show as officially taken from your bank account. All companies do it, if you use online banking you see this.

Yes, they go on about the 3 to 5 days, but, that is only from the day it leaves their warehouse. A number of times on their Facebook page people have complained about In Progress etc, and that is the reply QVC give. Sneaky or what!

its the p and p that seems to climb ever higher that makes every purchase "considered" for me and I generally consider that I won't bother to spend an additional fiver to buy something that can take an age to get to me.

Latest posts

Back