In the Kitchen 16/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn’t this a TSV during the every hour a TSV event years ago and then something happened stateside?

He’s an American rapper, although personally I don’t put rapping into a musical category having been in a band myself and also the music teacher in school for years. Personally, I can’t stand the genre.
I'd say Hip Hop. He's a very talented producer & made millions of dollars - coming 'straight outta Compton' - so no big plates or anything.
Not everyones cup of tea - but definitely mine!

He’s an American rapper, although personally I don’t put rapping into a musical category having been in a band myself and also the music teacher in school for years. Personally, I can’t stand the genre.
I don’t enjoy listening to rap at all - or hip hop for that matter - but that doesn’t mean I can’t see the talent of its artists.
I don’t like a lot of the lyrics and the culture surrounding it but many many millions of people do!
(Am classically trained musician. Or I was!)

IMHO the starting of these threads so early in this current climate of expect the unexpected, with not a confirmation of an actual TSV is becoming a bit of a pain.
Don’t you think 🤔
I think we should probably be more concerned with what's going on around us than pans or buying anything unnecessary.

CC

I think we should probably be more concerned with what's going on around us than pans or buying anything unnecessary.

CC
I couldn’t agree more the less I want to be like certain presenters who are obsessed with constantly buying stuff. Like JK who not long complained how had it was working at QVC cause she wanted to buy all the Moda shoes in the show and it was so difficult for her as she had a mortgage to pay.

Last edited:
IMHO the starting of these threads so early in this current climate of expect the unexpected, with not a confirmation of an actual TSV is becoming a bit of a pain.
Don’t you think 🤔
The TV guide does change a lot. Could be worth threads not being put up until nearer the time apart from the big popular brands like Elemis, Molton Brown etc.....hmmmm something to ponder.

The TV guide does change a lot. Could be worth threads not being put up until nearer the time apart from the big popular brands like Elemis, Molton Brown etc.....hmmmm something to ponder.
Yes please something to consider as like a ‘kitchen TSV‘ could be anything for the kitchen. Thread started a month in advance and your handle comes off the milk pan, your not surely going to wait to replace it in case is a TSV of a four piece set of pans. 😉😂

I couldn’t agree more the less I want to be like certain presenters who are obsessed with constantly buying stuff. Like JK who not long complained how had it was working at QVC cause she wanted to buy all the Moda shows in the show and it was so difficult for her as she had a mortgage to pay.
I'm a very lucky person as I have paid my mortgage but if you have one then I would quit buying guff and pay off my house. No one needs 20 pairs of shoes/boots and I say this as someone who would like to have 200 pairs. Why??? Where do I go to wear them? Perhaps we all need to have a bit of a word with ourselves :rolleyes:

CC

Attachments

• Blendtec TSV 1.jpg
    Blendtec TSV 1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 51
  • Blendtec TSV 2.jpg
    Blendtec TSV 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Blendtec TSV 3.jpg
    Blendtec TSV 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Blendtec TSV 4.jpg
    Blendtec TSV 4.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 60
Blendtec 650 Blender with Additional Mini Wildside Jar
Item Number: 810519
QVC Price £409.00
Todays Special Value Price £274.00
P&P £5.95

This two-piece bundle features the Blendtec Designer 650 Blender that incorporates six pre-set cycles and an eight-speed capacitive touch slider, plus a Pulse and Illuminated, capacitive touch interface, complete with a mini Wildside blending jug that's perfect for a single-serve. Providing a revolutionary blending experience, you can whip up an array of delicious smoothies, cocktails, dressings, dips and more with this sleek and super-fast blender.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Blendtec 650 blender in either Black or Pomegranate and the mini wildside jar individually, directly from Blendtec you’d pay £718.95. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £274, plus P&P, you’re saving £439.

What are you making? No more guessing what the right setting is, the six blending cycles are designed specifically to suit all your needs in the kitchen. Choose between Sauces/Batters, Ice Crush/Margarita, Smoothies, Ice Cream, Whole Juice or Hot Soup and Fondues.

Wildside jar - designed for high-speed blending, this jar has an extra wide base with a narrow fifth "wild" side that helps create a faster, smoother blend. It includes two vertical ridges on the inside too that work against the blending pattern - creating super-fast and perfectly blended mixtures.

Touch controls - the eight-speed capacitive touch slider and pulse allows you to make light work of blending tough ingredients, while also adjusting the blender's speed using the 'Simple Touch', or by sliding your fingertip left to right to increase or decrease speed, helping you achieve a truly personalised blend. What's more, the controls are completely flat, so cleaning them is as simple as a quick swipe!

Choose your colour - available in four stylish colours, you can pick the perfect hue to suit your kitchen plan. For something neutral and classic, opt for Black, Pearl White or Slate Grey, or if you'd to inject some colour, choose Pomegranate.

• Plastic, rubber and steel
  • Auto shut-off function
  • Cord length: 1.5m (59.1")
  • Voltage: 240V

Colour options:

• Black
  • Pomegranate
  • Pearl White
  • Slate Grey

Contains:

• 1 x Blendtec Designer 650 Blender (h x w x d): 39.6cm x 23.4cm x 17.8cm (15.5" x 9.2" x 7") - weight: 4.2kg
  • 1 x Mini Wildside Jug (h x w x d): 18cm x 12cm x 12cm (7" x 4.7" x 4.7") - weight: 460kg

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back