In the Kitchen TSV Sun 17th June 2012 - Ninja?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any griff on this Sunday's In the Kitchen TSV? Some of the days' hours feature Ninja and I'm wondering if it might be another of these blender/processor/chopper gadgets that they had a while back: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.833201.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Kicked myself about not buying one, especially as the reviews seem overwhelmingly positive :doh:. Did anybody buy one and if so, what do you think of it?

MTIA :up:

PS: If Frazzled sees this - I'm back with my kitchen TSV requests :giggle:

I know there is a massive price difference but before getting this remember that KitchenAid are one of the TSV's on Super Sunday. I need a food processor but would prefer a kitchenaid as it will last a lifetime. I would love to know what is the combo, I don't want an icecream maker but coukd use a grinder, chopper and juicer. If the kitchen aid is the wrong combination I may wish I had a Ninja for the time being. SCW, any ideas on those 33 TSV's? (ducks and runs for cover...)

I know there is a massive price difference but before getting this remember that KitchenAid are one of the TSV's on Super Sunday. I need a food processor but would prefer a kitchenaid as it will last a lifetime. I would love to know what is the combo, I don't want an icecream maker but coukd use a grinder, chopper and juicer. If the kitchen aid is the wrong combination I may wish I had a Ninja for the time being. SCW, any ideas on those 33 TSV's? (ducks and runs for cover...)

I have the KitchenAid Weathergirl - I got the last TSV and can highly recommend it for mixing, whisking and beating. The attachment is great (pun intended!) for grating cheese, carrots etc. If I remember rightly though the Ninja has other things to it such as pureeing (baby on the way), pulse chopping and chopping small amounts like half an onion which would be useful :clapping:

Hope the KitchenAid is the combo you want :hi:

I've got the ninja in duck egg blue. It's good. My version is 45 quid on the website so £67 seems a lot. The book sells separately for 9.95 but gets bad reviews.

Last edited:
Given that the 500w chops ice with ease, and given that you only use the ninja in pulse mode,I'm kinda wondering what the point of paying an extra 20 for the 700w is. What do they expect people to be chopping that's harder than ice?

Do we know actual price for tsv yet please. Am interested given that I got the killing tsv early and duly returned it this morning!

I was thinking of getting this , but the actual food processor container, doesnt seem as big as the old model, is it not the same, can anyone with the old model tell me please

Just looked and the 500w model is still available. Am going to watch the demo to see what the difference is between the two!

I've ordered the TSV, first time I've bought anything from QVC for about 6 months! I have an old, cumbersome food processor which is just too much of a pfaff - this one looks quite neat and does all the necessary. My old one is useless at small quantities too, the Ninja looks OK. I make lots of soup so the blending aspect is good, I've got a Braun hand-held blender which is great, but this looks speedier :sun:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back