Ingrid Tarrant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think Ingrid has been scanning this forum? Her hair does look a lot better now. Also, I heard Julia mention before how we can't see her long johns, rather it's her top! Then I noticed a post on here about long johns! I've got this image of a flunky, sitting in front of a laptop, logged on to shopping telly, and relaying the comments to the studio!

You would think since she has had some hefty work done on the old face she would be more interested in her hair. I appreciate she may have problem hair but with her disposable income there is no excuse. I think she thinks it is very rock-chick or "windswept and interesting"

SHE'S HAD WORK DONE ON HER FACE ???????? must be the back, cos it cant be the front ! if so she's been robbed ! I'd ask for my money back. I was only thinking that she could do with an industrial course of the anti-aging stuff that Q flog !

It's horrific! I can't understand how she has ever become a spokesperson for any type of fashion brand, she looks terrible but having said that those clothes don't really help her. They are far too unstructured and baggy/shapeless to flatter anyone.

Remember when she was on once with a random ponytail on the side of her head?!

There's no doubt about Ingrid looked a mess last night but I do wonder if its slightly contrived , mayb shes wants to give the impression shes this eccentric, feminist who doesn't follow the trends , however when shes selling a "fashion brand" she could at least make a little effort to look half decent.

There's no doubt about Ingrid looked a mess last night but I do wonder if its slightly contrived , mayb shes wants to give the impression shes this eccentric, feminist who doesn't follow the trends , however when shes selling a "fashion brand" she could at least make a little effort to look half decent.

I agree Autumn she likes to give off a rock chick image.

I love the look of the range but it is a bit pricey as would not be suitable for my work wear. I have 2 pieces and can't justify the price of any more despite ordering the TSV!

Oh to be in Ms Tarrants position to both sleep in them and wear for horse riding (not totally sure how suitable that is but what would I know!)

I just watched a show and thought 'how nice to see a woman her age able to wear leggings and tunics, who has the courage and individuality to buck public pressure and wear what she likes.'

Her enthusiasm shines through, and having bought some Yong Kim, I agree with a lot of what she says; quality, fabric, durability.

And why can't she wear her hair how she likes? I do. Presumably you do?

Hers looks clean and suits her casually thrown together style. She's selling clothes, not hair product.

I just watched a show and thought 'how nice to see a woman her age able to wear leggings and tunics, who has the courage and individuality to buck public pressure and wear what she likes.'

Her enthusiasm shines through, and having bought some Yong Kim, I agree with a lot of what she says; quality, fabric, durability.

And why can't she wear her hair how she likes? I do. Presumably you do?

Hers looks clean and suits her casually thrown together style. She's selling clothes, not hair product.

Theres a difference between nipping to the shops and appearing on Tv with hair looking like that , the fact she combed her hair during one of the breaks showed someone told her she looked a right state. Ingrid will be on a much higher salary than any of us on here , so she can afford to look half decent.

My sister has just asked if Ingrid has something wrong with her head! if you're not watching the ten o'clock show I must point out that she means physically not mentally.

Omg what the heck does her hair look like now !!!

IMAG0464.jpg

My sister has just asked if Ingrid has something wrong with her head! if you're not watching the ten o'clock show I must point out that she means physically not mentally.

Based on past presentations, she will remove the hair band to show it is a top or a pair of leggings or something, me thinks.....!!

Her hair looks like mine does when I wake up in the morning!

Crinkly I absolutely agree with you about the clothes and Ingrid in them.

But her hair is another matter!

She's having a laugh. Definitely. She's doing it to send us up. Must be. No other reason, surely?

She's having a laugh. Definitely. She's doing it to send us up. Must be. No other reason, surely?

Mark my words, she will remove it to reveal a top or leggings to show the versatility of the range..lol.after all we all wear our trousers on our heads?!...

Mark my words, she will remove it to reveal a top or leggings to show the versatility of the range..lol.after all we all wear our trousers on our heads?!...
Well she obviously keeps her brains in her trousers because anybody trying to sell anything would make a point of looking their best. Obviously not Ingrid ....

Latest posts

Back