Is A QVC Presenter Also A Table Dancer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Catherine Huntley 100% there is a webpage about it somewhere will see if i can find it,remember seeing it a while back

Found it , not sure if i should post link

But it mentions Secrets in Hammersmith is that the place,its just a page someone has knocked up and also mentions if Steve knows who is he ?

Last edited:
Its Catherine Huntley 100% there is a webpage about it somewhere will see if i can find it,remember seeing it a while back

But it mentions Secrets in Hammersmith is that the place,its just a page someone has knocked up and also mentions if Steve knows who is he ?

Well really!!

Secrets Club Manager (Hammersmith Venue) according to the web site is Jane and she's the one in the TV show who mentioned having a shopping telly presenter on their books.

:wonder: :mysmilie_506: :mysmilie_504:

Last edited:
Girls if you are interested in earning lots of £££'s - read on

Do you look good and have a great personality?
Are you sexy?
Are you outgoing and friendly?

sigh That's me out!

No experience necessary (over 18's only)
Please wear full make up (can be applied at Secrets on arrival)
Please bring a dress (long if possible) and stilleto high heeled shoes
Toe & finger nails must be painted
Please wear lots of 'bling' jewellery
Remember, the business of being a Table Dancer is a very glamorous one!

Aw go on deanos POST THE LINK !!!!!

I will PM you it see what you think,its been up at least 2 years

Just type Secrets in Hammersmith into google.

It's top of the list.

Think Steve was her ex .... can i have a Pm x

Post it, if it's in the public domain and it's legal/not obscene there's no reason why you shouldn't....

According to her modeling the bargain hunter now, there's certain parts of her body she just wouldn't get out.

Hmmm that looks like something set up specifically so that anyone googling the keywords QVC, catherine, Secrets etc will get a hit. Only 116 views so far so it isn't working!
It does beg the question as to why anyone would go to the trouble though doesn't it. The club website says its a totally nude lap dancing club. Blimey catherine.....

Maybe that's why she changes her appearance so often? Avoid being recognised. Murky past!

Steve was her ex wasn't he?

Now it's 133 views... Dontcha just love this forum?

Last edited:
So it's not just been added with all this speculation then?

nope definitely not ,it was may 2009,someone made a post on here with speculation like this new post and it got deleted but i got the subscription email saved,i checked through my old email and found the link

Closing this thread as it has run it's course have have removed a link to a website that really has nothing to do with ShoppingTelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back