Is A QVC Presenter Also A Table Dancer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because Catherine wears high heels is blonde and has extensions the jury has concluded she is a table dancer. Jolly good.

no, not at all. just IF one of them is, there aren't many to choose from. most can be eliminated due to age, size or both.

Just wondering at which point this documentary said they had to be from Q?

Just wondering at which point this documentary said they had to be from Q?

Well as has been said at the beginning of this thread and a number of times in posts since.

The woman said about phoning in so T CALLER so how many of the channels have live phone in from customer?

QVC
Ideal World(this one has the glowing I love this products usually prerecorded or seem to).

As has been said by Bags and I would both watched the show the night it was on BBC3, it was so obvious which channel was meant.

All this speculating is fun, but I don't think that any QVC presenter is a table dancer, lap dancer or pole dancer.

What about a "private dancer"? :wink:

And LH - I said it first (I think), and I doubt I'd constitute a jury by myself.

Unless you're saying I'm fat? :thinking:

And to be fair, I did also say Anne Dawson to hedge my bets :nod:

:hi:

If this whole thing is based on one snippet of info that its a 'TV shopping channel with telephone callers', would it not be wise to not disregard IW so quickly just because the phone calls may 'seem' to be pre-recorded?

Wouldn't such speculation be better suited to the IW forum?

Wouldn't such speculation be better suited to the IW forum?

Split a common topic across two threads and make it complicated to follow? I've deleted that comment now anyway, so no sweat.

I've come across a copy of the show and am going to watch for myself, I think viewing is subjective and would like to hear what they said firsthand.

What about a "private dancer"? :wink:

And LH - I said it first (I think), and I doubt I'd constitute a jury by myself.

Unless you're saying I'm fat? :thinking:

And to be fair, I did also say Anne Dawson to hedge my bets :nod:

:hi:

Awww Hoodie, I don't think you're fat just well rounded.

I wasn't saying you in particular but folk in general have been saying it is CH on this thread for what seems like ages.

It would seem that CH fits the profile but in reality anyone could do it if they choose.

Awww Hoodie, I don't think you're fat just well rounded.

I wasn't saying you in particular but folk in general have been saying it is CH on this thread for what seems like ages.

It would seem that CH fits the profile but in reality anyone could do it if they choose.

Not in my case on two points, not only would I choose not to and with vital requirement missing I would not be chosen.

So because Catherine wears high heels is blonde and has extensions the jury has concluded she is a table dancer. Jolly good.

She doesn't wear high heels all the time, she has been seen on air wearing her Emu boots and in fact now she is wearing a pair of black Sketchers Mary Jane shoes.

I think we are missing an obvious candidate...the multi faceted "Tiffany Suchard"(made up name):hi: if ever a name was made for a role surely that is it!!!

Split a common topic across two threads and make it complicated to follow? I've deleted that comment now anyway, so no sweat.

I've come across a copy of the show and am going to watch for myself, I think viewing is subjective and would like to hear what they said firsthand.

By the sounds of it you have missed I posted in this thread (post #18) with a link to the actual episode and the point where the manager mentions the presenter.
Sadly nearly a month ago now this is more than likely expired, and you have missed your chance to see what we all refer to.

To be honest, it doesn't bother me which one of them is supposedly a table dancer ...... so long as they don't use their part time job experience to sell us products.

Imagine a scantily clad presenter gyrating about on screen, in an attempt to shift goods that have been in clearance for ages! :eek::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_466:

To be honest, it doesn't bother me which one of them is supposedly a table dancer ...... so long as they don't use their part time job experience to sell us products.

Imagine a scantily clad presenter gyrating about on screen, in an attempt to shift goods that have been in clearance for ages! :eek::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_466:

I take it you've not witnessed Craig doing the zumba shows then?

:mysmilie_47:

Not read all this thread so I don't know if this name has been mentioned. I think it's Sarah - Lou ( I think that is her name) from TJC. I am certain that she was on an episode Pineapple Dance Studios in a Burlesque group. They showed them rehearsing and then them performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back