Is A QVC Presenter Also A Table Dancer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe that original twitter update from Catherine was just a cunning ruse to set the cat among the pigeons and hope we take the bait :nod: which evidently we have done :grin:.

Or maybe that original twitter update from Catherine was just a cunning ruse to set the cat among the pigeons and hope we take the bait :nod: which evidently we have done :grin:.

Whatever or why ever it made me laugh out loud.
Shame sticking stuff on her eyelids, has now burnt layers off her eye ball.
When you have lost your eyelashes from chemo, you learn to look after what you manage to regain.

Sorry but we all have different views and standards but women having no option but forced to sell their bodies to make ends meet IMHO is going back in time.

You are talking about prostitution not erotic dancing and unfortunately even today women do sell the bodies for money. I am talking about the attitutude of thinking that it is something to be ashamed of as people did 50 years ago.

You are talking about prostitution not erotic dancing and unfortunately even today women do sell the bodies for money. I am talking about the attitutude of thinking that it is something to be ashamed of as people did 50 years ago.

How you can comment I'm talking of prostitution when I never mentioned such, I do not know.

As for being ashamed, well if my daughter came home in a couple of years from uni to say she'd been lay on a table naked with her legs open in front of a man paying her to dance in front of him, like in the program in order to pay for her education. :sad:

That's the way I feel, don't tell me I shouldn't feel such, as I wouldn't tell you otherwise.

Thank you.

How you can comment I'm talking of prostitution when I never mentioned such, I do not know.

As for being ashamed, well if my daughter came home in a couple of years from uni to say she'd been lay on a table naked with her legs open in front of a man paying her to dance in front of him, like in the program in order to pay for her education. :sad:

That's the way I feel, don't tell me I shouldn't feel such, as I wouldn't tell you otherwise.

Thank you.

I am not telling you how to feel I am stating my views as are you.

In my book seling ones body for money is prostitution and not dancing although
I happen to think that neither is anything to be ashamed of. Circumstances, need, or simply enjoyment, who knows why people turn to this line of work for money. I certainly wouldn't judge anyone who works in these professions.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I also have two grown up daughters. Money has been tight for both of them at times but they have never resorted to degrading themsleves by lap top, pole dancing or any kind of erotic dancing, or any other way of degrading themselves by having to remove their clothing & displaying their bits for men to see.

Many women are strapped for cash but they don't all degrade themselves to get it.

Thank goodness we all have different views and standards.

Shame sticking stuff on her eyelids, has now burnt layers off her eye ball.
When you have lost your eyelashes from chemo, you learn to look after what you manage to regain.
She might, of course, have accidentally got some nail glue in her eyes – it's pretty much the same thing as superglue.

She was applying lash extensions, she mentioned the other day. Not using Revitalash the Catherine?

Jude xx

Whatever it was I'm sure it was very painful, self inflicted or not.

Well the woman from Secrets said dancer works for a shopping channel and she was tempted to phone in and say, "This is Jenny from Secrets."

Only channels I know take Tcallers are QVC and IW and I think the latter sort of prerecord the oh this product is fab thing. Jenny knows that only presenters get calls put through on air.

You really need to see the actual show, she really made it clear without naming names it was a QVC presenter. Columbo would have got it in 10 seconds it was that big of a hint. It is a presenter.

Last edited:
What about a regular guest presenter like the lovely Marie-Francoise? Blonde, slim, vivacious, takes onscreen calls...

It's Charlie Brook: after his "success" presenting Michele Hopeless shows, he's taken to slapping on a Ken Paves wig, smearing Smashhbox all over his fizzog and poledancing wearing togas made out of NN fitted sheets.

He did try wearing Kim&Co, but the static he produced kept causing the lights to fuse... :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back