Is Basso drunk?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silversurfer

Registered Shopper
Have just flicked around the stations and I'd swear Basso is drunk. Pipa can't get a word in and he is roaming all over the studio floor. Not that I really want to watch but wonder how long before he falls over:ANYWORD:

I think it once was a husky. She's got a very pained look of her face and I'm feeling very sorry for her. I put it on the computer to make sure I couldn't hear his voice!

I can't bear to see his face never mind listen to his voice. I watched for less than 20 seconds. Pipa has gone right down in my estimation being on with him. I suppose though the presenters might not have any option about what hours they do.

I doubt that the presenters are given a choice in the matter. They're probably just as fearful of losing their jobs as the rest of us!

Odious man.
angry_4.gif

Have just flicked around the stations and I'd swear Basso is drunk. Pipa can't get a word in and he is roaming all over the studio floor. Not that I really want to watch but wonder how long before he falls over:ANYWORD:

I don't usually watch him, but he certainly seemed more expansive than usual, and he said "very" about 7 times in a row, of course he may just have lost his thread........

Latest posts

Back