Is it just me?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank god for sky plus!!

I nearly always tape QVC and watch it back at x6 or 12 speed. I can watch an hour in 5 minutes. I still get tempted by the jewellery but the cost of p & p is ridiculous. I used to be on first name terms with my postie but not any more. I also find some items don't look as good when you get them home.

Thanks for that. It's reassuring to know it's not just me. I've recently moved and have been off line for a while. I used this forum in tangent with watching QVC and it suddenly occured to me that I'd stopped doing both. I've missed being on line more than I've missed QVC, which I only watch now for minutes at a time. At one time I felt as if the presenters were personal friends-now they just sound like market traders doing a hard sell sales patter. Amusing for a short time but wears thin very quickly.

Best wishes from Springfliower.

The "hard sell" is so irritating and Debbie Flint does it all the time. Last week she was selling something which they only had in size XL and above. Did that stop her? No "Even if you are a medium you may find you like the extra room in a larger size" - It was blatently not going to be suitable and postage costs for delivery (£4.95) and return would be high. Still she's probably only concerned about her sales figures.

It would no doubt be very interesting if they could measure return rates against presenters!

Latest posts

Back