Is it me???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s YOUR item number, not MY item number. Why? Because it’s not MY piece of tat stuck in YOUR warehouse YOU can’t sell yet!!
I’ve always wondered why she insists on saying”I’ve got this in all sizes,, or I’ve sold out of this jumper in red, and like Queen Julia they both say “My director?? a it’s all mine mine mine, and me,me,boring me,

Dont even mention Biaggi. Hes cheesy and irritating. Talks a lot and says very little.
I can’t stand stand the creepy egotistical man, he often had his shirt unbuttoned way down to show off his grey hairy chest. YUCK…..

I can’t stand stand the creepy egotistical man, he often had his shirt unbuttoned way down to show off his grey hairy chest. YUCK…..

You’d have definitely not enjoyed his presentation this morning then. Abbi Horne was demonstrating a pedicure gizmo and Simon insisted on taking his shoes off and demonstrating the gadget on his feet. Not the nicest sight so I changed channels quickly.

I didn't see this show, but I felt the same way with Ben di Lisi and Anne Dawson. She was shouting from the get-go, interrupting him, talking over him. Her string of comments were not in the least helpful. She didn't describe how the garments were cut or if the shoe sizes were accurate. I wanted to shout at her, "Let the man talk, you very silly biddy." He was kind, however, and let her carry on blathering, but next time, he may want a presenter with a better approach. On a nicer note, Anne looked good in his black jacket and how she chose to wear it - with a dark red top and beige belt.

I cannot abide Anne Dawson full stop.

I do like Craig though he comes across very genuine. Type of person that you could go and have a coffee with or a meet up in a bar. I think he is like that in real life - it’s not an act with him.

I cannot abide Anne Dawson full stop.

I do like Craig though he comes across very genuine. Type of person that you could go and have a coffee with or a meet up in a bar. I think he is like that in real life - it’s not an act with him.
Yes, Craig seems a gentle soul. He can be a bit silly sometimes.

You’d have definitely not enjoyed his presentation this morning then. Abbi Horne was demonstrating a pedicure gizmo and Simon insisted on taking his shoes off and demonstrating the gadget on his feet. Not the nicest sight so I changed channels quickly.
Ooof!

Its all about Franks when she is presenting. Very little about the products but lots about her and her Hollywood lifestyle

Julia Roberts used to be like this, but she has calmed down a bit. Having written that she is more part time now just doing her fashion on Friday stint!

Julia Roberts used to be like this, but she has calmed down a bit. Having written that she is more part time now just doing her fashion on Friday stint!
How old is queen Julia now? Surely in the retirement zone in the ordinary world? She's probably focusing more on family and health. Part-time on QVC gives both the ego and bank balance a regular boost, I would imagine.
Thing is, however much you like or dislike any presenter, the departure may spark a fleeting pang of pleasure/relief/sadness... but then it's gone. A new boon or irritant will have arrived to spark interest and comment.
Jill Franks is definitely better without a side-kick when presenting... and I think outside of Q she's probably a fun person to be around (in small doses).
Simon Biagi has had smoke blown up his behind for so long I think he may believe he's the housewife's dream. I wonder whether he's popular with the powers that be because he's so shouty he wakes up the viewers who have nodded off! I can't see what else he's bringing to the table myself.
I like Anne Dawson. She has a good sense of style, but she interrupts too much... and there will be those who don't like her accent or the sharp pitch of her voice.
I find Craig comes across as very "pick me". I do, however, believe he's close to what we see onscreen when away from the cameras.
Of the newer intake my preferred watching are both redheads: Kathryn Goldsmith and Will Gowing.

Latest posts

Back