Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Got to be honest having endured Anna with her wrinkly nose, Carmel with her non stop prattle and Jill Franks with her stick thin name dropping ways, I am genuinely really pleased to see Debbie Flint back on QVC. She is just so ordinary and down to earth, has a laugh with the guests and at herself too and on the whole will present an enjoyable hour.

Bring back Paul Lavers too and get back to the good ole days please. Where humour and normal-ness made enjoyable viewing, rather than just the current sell, sell, sell cr*p. "Oh look despite this being a "considered purchase" why not still have 3, one for you, one for your mum and one for the ruddy milkman"

Yes QVC was great in those days - with Debbie, Paul and the great Steve 'Zhuzh' Whatley. In fact it made great comedy and they never took the products or themselves too seriously. In fact it probably made me more likely to buy than this hard sell method they use now. And the presenters at the moment are the worst bunch ever. I rarely watch these days as most of them make me want to switch off.

Got to be honest having endured Anna with her wrinkly nose, Carmel with her non stop prattle and Jill Franks with her stick thin name dropping ways, I am genuinely really pleased to see Debbie Flint back on QVC. She is just so ordinary and down to earth, has a laugh with the guests and at herself too and on the whole will present an enjoyable hour.

Bring back Paul Lavers too and get back to the good ole days please. Where humour and normal-ness made enjoyable viewing, rather than just the current sell, sell, sell cr*p. "Oh look despite this being a "considered purchase" why not still have 3, one for you, one for your mum and one for the ruddy milkman"

I know what you mean about it being better in years gone by, but I don't think there's anyone worse than Debbie Flint for the hard sell.

Have to say I agree with you Ali, I liked her when she first came back but she is so 'hard sell' now I find it hard to watch.

paul lavers and watters. it was all good fun then. qvc have a more corporate imagage now more swish!

I don't have anything against Debbie, infact I was commenting a while ago, she was very good highlighting stuff like wide fitting footwear and longer length bracelets etc.
What I find lets her down just recently I've taken note of some silly statements including encouraging more than one purchasing and ordering you jump to the phones at the first mention of the item number.
I'd love to say to Debbie the half price postage on multiple purchases of identical items, does not entice me to multi buy at the drop of a hat.
I'm certainly not going to buy without knowing about the product or if I haven't previously purchased.

Had to resurrect this thread.

Having been awol from QVC for a time (proud) i flicked over tonight out of curiosity at midnight. Debbie Flint, talk about hard sell? She is shameless - not to mention a possible challenger for the Annoying Crown (still residing on Jill Franks head I assume?)

Latest posts

Back