Where has gone…..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
…………the customer is always correct. And not the presenter Debbie Flint!!!
So following on from last evening pillow launch when Debbie explains following the bad reviews of the flat TSV pillows, being that the buyers hadn’t plumped them up following use. Telling viewers they should always do as she does with her couch cushions plumping them up before going to bed.
Now just selling a Radley purse she reads a review from a customer complaining about no dust bag enclosed with the purse.
Claire the brand ambassador states the leather purse does come with a dust bag, and she’ll feed back to Radley on that as she understands that they should.
So Debbie chips in that case Claire should say not too expect a dust bag, so then if one is included it’s a bonus.
Well just watched a previous video sell of the purse Caroline the brand ambassador at the time clearly shows the purse in a dust bag. She comments no box but the purse does come in a dust bag.

Happy to promote What’s App messages from customers.
I guess not to give constructive feedback then Debbie!
Apparently she creates groups for all different things then deletes them after.
Said she’s had to turn off notifications as she’s now a member of at least 30 What’s App groups.🥱🤪😂

So following on from last evening pillow launch when Debbie explains following the bad reviews of the flat TSV pillows, being that the buyers hadn’t plumped them up following use. Telling viewers they should always do as she does with her couch cushions plumping them up before going to bed.
Now just selling a Radley purse she reads a review from a customer complaining about no dust bag enclosed with the purse.
Claire the brand ambassador states the leather purse does come with a dust bag, and she’ll feed back to Radley on that as she understands that they should.
So Debbie chips in that case Claire should say not too expect a dust bag, so then if one is included it’s a bonus.
Well just watched a previous video sell of the purse Caroline the brand ambassador at the time clearly shows the purse in a dust bag. She comments no box but the purse does come in a dust bag.
What is the point in having a dust bag ? It must drive up the cost of the bag. Like those silly monkeys on Kipling bags.

I have a purse that came with a dust bag.

I have a lot of bags with dust bags but I wish someone would come up with a method of seeing what is inside at a glance as it’s just rows of black bags.

Maybe I should go on Dragons Den?

The price of the leather purses I’d certainly want something to sort the purse in when not in use.
I only have one purse always in use. When it gets too tatty, I will buy another one. The same with handbags. One for summer and one for winter, which will be replaced, as needed. So, I have no need for dust bags.

I only have one purse always in use. When it gets too tatty, I will buy another one. The same with handbags. One for summer and one for winter, which will be replaced, as needed. So, I have no need for dust bags.
I'm with you there on the purse front, but with handbags I have one leather one that I use all year round. I also have a smaller bag which I use for special evenings out (so hardly used at the mo) and a couple of totes I use for days out that involve shopping, picnics, beach, and again when they get battered and tatty, they'll get replaced. I think I've only bought 2 bags that came with a dust bag, one was from Dune, non leather, I remember buying it for the sake of it during a shopping trip to London with a mate and I needed to "buy something" - Hardly used it and it ended up in a charity shop, and the other randomly was a cheapo Tommy & Kate bag from Bid tv, which I used till it fell apart. So not a selling point for me - I prefer to have fewer bags that I can grab quickly, not wrapped up & put in storage.
I was given a large drawstring canvas bag for a pair of Levi ankle boots I bought, and I use that for all my nightwear so very useful...but the dust bags you get with bags from what I've seen a cheap flimsy and papery and for me, not worth having.

I must be odd because I use the same purse and handbag all year round. When they wear out I replace them.
Not at all - I'd rather have less of everything knocking about, and would be happy with same purse/handbag all year round. The only reason I've got the smaller going out one is that I bought it in the hope that it would be my everyday bag, but sadly it was too small. The totes, of which I have 2, well one was a gift, and it has been useful for trips out when you need to take a few extra bits with you, and the other is enormous, and I call it my "serious shopper" it's totally great for putting click and collect parcels in, or when you know you're going to buy a lot of stuff and you don't want to be lugging around a whole bunch of carrier bags.
I seriously don't get those who feel the need to have a different bag for every occasion or to go with every outfit, go for a good quality bag in black, brown, or any neutral colour and it'll look fine with everything.

I have days out bags, everyday bags and tote bags. These are duplicated into season bag as somehow a white tote looks wrong in winter.

Its not the first time that Flabby Flinty has contradicted a BA, she's the ultimate "covering one's a....e" merchant. Probably gives her extra brownie points with her boss.
Will somebody tell her that the dress she keeps wearing (Mauve and blue flowers and blobs) is awful, and no we don't want to know that it's Jolie Moi and can still be bought from Q for under £50 ( the £5.95 p&p is conveniently ignored). It's Jolie hideous and I wouldn't give you a fiver for it!

A friend has over 100 handbags. She changes her bag and purse every week. She recently moved and now has no room for all the handbags was going to sell some, but they went to charity shop. Think she is down to 50 now?

Those with lots of disposable cash who watch QVC can end up with a surplus of everything. I am at that point in my life when I am giving possessions away, not collecting more. I'm often tempted, because the qvc presenters are very good at their jobs, but I resist ninety percent of the time. Too much "stuff" is a shell on your back.

Latest posts

Back