Jill Franks you are out of line.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't stand it when she's talking about her husband and she always says that he said 'Hey honey............'

Do you think he really calls her 'honey' or is that another one of her fabrications.

Actually I don't want to think too much about her and her husband :mysmilie_516:

Does she ever go home for long enough to have a conversation with him? She`s never off the screen!!

She is absolutely appalling. I try not to watch her as her inane chatter drives me nuts. Last night, just before I switched over, she was making a statement about reading glasses being ideal for watching television! Yeh. If you are no more than 18 inches away from it. It's like she's got verbal diarrhoea. Woman, when there is nothing to say, SAY NOTHING.

I have LOVED reading all these posts, Jill does seem to irritate the majority of people lol.

I'm gonna be brave though and admit...I don't actually mind her, in fact I'd rather watch her than the likes of Craig, Catherine, Anna, Miceal (is that spelt right?).

Please don't turn on me lol x

Was anyone else watching last night's 1am Honora show with Ralph and Jill? Jill was doing the intro and telling us about some of the products coming up today. She said that she's good at crafting and then that she's good at cooking and how she should cook Ralph a nice meal. She then proceeded to tell him, and us, that she, and I quote "is good in bed."

Oh Good Grief! I think that is something for someone else to judge, not for you to announce about yourself - let alone on TV. Did she say 'I kid you not I am great in bed!' - there is no hope for her...

Oh my goodness! Did she actually say that?! Maybe her Pilates machine helps! I'm sure she could not LIVE without it. The only thing I can see she's any good at is talking a load of utter bo****ks.
Oh Good Grief! I think that is something for someone else to judge, not for you to announce about yourself - let alone on TV. Did she say 'I kid you not I am great in bed!' - there is no hope for her...

Apparently so, but sadly I missed the actual announcement - she seems to have a total lack of self awareness and rather too much self appreciation.

Hello there, I've been reading this forum for a few months and finally joined recently. I was content to quietly agree with you all re the presenters' antics etc, but something Jill said in the Mally hour annoyed me so much that I can hold my tongue no longer. I can't remember word for word, but the jist of what she said was that with other make-up brands it takes an hour to get ready, but with Mally make-up it only takes 10 minutes to do a full face. Utterly ridiculous! How on earth is it any quicker or slower whatever brand it is?! Surely the time it takes depends entirely on the skill or experience of the person applying it, and the number of products they care to use? How can she arbitrarily pluck an amount of time out of the air, whatever it might be, and decide that everyone will adhere to it. The latest in a long line of things she has said to baffle and irritate me. Strange woman.

Hello there, I've been reading this forum for a few months and finally joined recently. I was content to quietly agree with you all re the presenters' antics etc, but something Jill said in the Mally hour annoyed me so much that I can hold my tongue no longer. I can't remember word for word, but the jist of what she said was that with other make-up brands it takes an hour to get ready, but with Mally make-up it only takes 10 minutes to do a full face. Utterly ridiculous! How on earth is it any quicker or slower whatever brand it is?! Surely the time it takes depends entirely on the skill or experience of the person applying it, and the number of products they care to use? How can she arbitrarily pluck an amount of time out of the air, whatever it might be, and decide that everyone will adhere to it. The latest in a long line of things she has said to baffle and irritate me. Strange woman.

Welcome, srhgts, we're a friendly bunch - honest! - so don't be a stranger to posting. As you will be aware by reading the forum for a while, it is always interesting, and informative, to learn the opinions of others. Franksy needs to remember, Mally is not the only make up brand sold on the Q. I wouldn't think Stacey Schieflin would be too happy with her remarks. Her on air hours seem to be on a constant increase, however, so the Q can't be too worried. Are we just being pedantic?

If JF has read the comments about her behaviour with Ralph she hasn't taken any notice, she must have the skin of a rhino. She was gabbling on, flirting, giggling and generally acting stupid last night on the TSV Honora show. I turned it off and just checked what the products were via my pc this morning. Poor Ralph must have cringed when he found out he was partnered with her for the show. Hard to believe they have got rid of other presenters who were relatively bearable and kept her. Maybe she has some hold on the powers that be.

Latest posts

Back