Jill Franks you are out of line.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There appears to be a tendency with certain presenters to CLAW their hands when they are in galloping descriptive mode - JF does this constantly, and a few of the jewellery channel girls do it too. Is it really necessary, this waving of arms and hands. In the end you finish up watching their hands as opposed to the product. Charlie does his praying stance, Craig counts on his fingers, and Simon is just hairy !

When God was a boy I used to give 'presentations', both standing in front of a flip-chart (no computers back then) and seated around a conference table, - Gosh, somehow I was able to give my spiel without looking like The Thing from the Adams Family, a vicar, or a hairy teacher !!! I'd love to know who teaches this lot the art of tv presentation.

Jill-good-in-bed-Franks.

How funny. I shall forever think and refer to her as such now!

Maybe she is also "good-in-boardroom" when new qvc contracts are being agreed.

Or "good-in-the-qvc-schedulers-bedroom" which would explain her prominence on qvc of late.

I noticed on the TSV launch JF kept calling them "Keisha" (as in Buchanan late of the Sugababes) pearls. Ralph called then Keishi on a couple of occasions but she didn't seem to take the hint up until the point I turned over.

I noticed on the TSV launch JF kept calling them "Keisha" (as in Buchanan late of the Sugababes) pearls. Ralph called then Keishi on a couple of occasions but she didn't seem to take the hint up until the point I turned over.

I noticed that too, shouted at her to say it right, and then turned off when she didnt listen to me!

I noticed that too, shouted at her to say it right, and then turned off when she didnt listen to me!

I did that too. Jill doesn't do pronunciation, she explained this to the Birkenstock guest on a TSV launch I unfortunately saw.

Jill doesn't 'do' much does she. Doesn't speak properly, doesn't cook, forget the garden, admitted to not sewing, doesn't iron - ever. Probably has a cleaner, has her nails 'done', hair 'done'. That just leaves dressing herself, shopping and walking the dogs - oh, and of course, she 'does' bed !!!!!!

To be honest, would any of us want a friend like that ?? I certainly wouldn't, she'd be told to get in the real world lady !

She does slather herself with body lotion twice a day though - VERY important in her eyes.

I hate it when she (thinks she) says something funny and for some reason puts on this mockney accent and says something like "what are they like, eh?". She infuriates me beyond belief. Really can't understand how her contract was renewed.

Jill doesn't 'do' much does she. Doesn't speak properly, doesn't cook, forget the garden, admitted to not sewing, doesn't iron - ever. Probably has a cleaner, has her nails 'done', hair 'done'. That just leaves dressing herself, shopping and walking the dogs - oh, and of course, she 'does' bed !!!!!!

To be honest, would any of us want a friend like that ?? I certainly wouldn't, she'd be told to get in the real world lady !

I would not mind being her 'girlfriend' she buys all the products she sells as fab gifts for them.

I cannot abide the woman, she is so vain, ignorant and rude. She seems to think that she is the eye candy of QVC, when in fact she is the laughing stock.

Of course she uses every beauty product, she needs them all for her many faces ....

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a dog owner but know that 2 dogs must create a fair bit of a mess and surely she must poopscoop when out walkkng but somehow I can't see her doing this herself so do we think she has "a Will" following her to do the messy bits?

Latest posts

Back