Jill Franks you are out of line.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bit that had me spluttering into my tea, watching the early repeat this morning, was when she stated that the TSV was "limited value". Ralph just stared at her, speechless.

JF's crow's feet are so pronounced, dehydrated and really deep all around the eye (watching this hour, Marla Wynne), it's shocking, and she is not that old.
I'm not sure they are using skin care sometimes, I have noticed for a while now that skincare models look really rough like they can't afford to use any skin care, even from Superdrug. Frankie for one, who is using Strivectin and alpha-H, and so do I, but her skin didn't improve in a few months, she probably doesn't stick to the routine. So is Deborah, who is on LE shows, yes, I know she is a mother of two and very busy. If I were to go by models/presenters looks I would not buy skincare products from QVC.

Last edited:
Just switched on to watch the haircare show and of course she is on yet again, does she ever go home? she can't need the money with her husband spoiling her can she.
I can't watch her so have switched off, she is good at turning Q customers away.

JF's crow's feet are so pronounced, dehydrated and really deep all around the eye (watching this hour, Marla Wynne), it's shocking, and she is not that old.
I'm not sure they are using skin care sometimes, I have noticed for a while now that skincare models look really rough like they can't afford to use any skin care, even from Superdrug. Frankie for one, who is using Strivectin and alpha-H, and so do I, but her skin didn't improve in a few months, she probably doesn't stick to the routine. So is Deborah, who is on LE shows, yes, I know she is a mother of two and very busy. If I were to go by models/presenters looks I would not buy skincare products from QVC.

Is she not using her Margaret Dabbs?!

On FB, atm, and have the Q on in the background. Franksy is presenting the Emu hour (I know, but I'm not really watching) and, in showing the various options, she referred to the rose as the rust. I can quite understand how the chestnut could be mistaken for the mushroom, at a pinch, but rose and rust are two completely different colours. Apparently, if we don't buy the Jolie slippers, we'll be saying to Jill, in a few months time "I should've got those." Indeed. Now she's just redeemed herself a bit, in my eyes, by referring to her british bulldogs as her "little boys". I'm exactly the same with my two boxers (dad and son).

aawww my doggy is my little girl...Bichon Frise ...two grown up lads ..so...my girly companion at home ...awwwLouise ..there used to be a boxer dog next door to us as a little girl called Tina ...i was soooo scared of her as she seemed so big to me but she was so gentle i realised in the end...

Just switched on to watch the haircare show and of course she is on yet again, does she ever go home? she can't need the money with her husband spoiling her can she.I can't watch her so have switched off, she is good at turning Q customers away.

If I'm repeating what others have said, then many apologies. But either I've been very unlucky, or she's doing treble shifts, cos EVERYTIME I've flicked onto qvc, Jill Franks and her grey talons are on ! She must have a camp bed at the studio to be on air so often. Perhaps when all the presenters with children are back from the summer hols, we may be spared Frankenface for a few weeks until at least Christmas !

<i>She must have a camp bed at the studio</i>

Does she double up as the studio mattress? *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

I think that's about right - he DID look much younger on his wedding photograph however, so perhaps the years of forking out for designer bags and shoes have finally taken their toll !!! or the odd glass or two of vino !

He doesn't look that bad. It's a wonder he has a shirt on his back with that gold-digging old hag he's married to!

He doesn't look that bad. It's a wonder he has a shirt on his back with that gold-digging old hag he's married to!

:mysmilie_483: My lips are sealed but I do think he looks bit older than 50 but who knows what living with someone will do to you . . .

Latest posts

Back