Is the system crumbling?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
I was enjoying the Tucson show hours this morning until frustration got the better of me.

1. There was no live tv on the website.

2. My PIN number was refused three times and my account closed.

3. I phoned customer services four times and was cut off each time.

4. I e-mailed a couple of hours ago but have had no response. I have since found out by pure chance that my account is open again.

Flippin' fed up! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How aggravating Arge. I've vitually given up watching TJC anyway, I'm sick of seeing Screeching Stacey and Chloe Cole Beckham Jolie Breton Marshall and hearing their exagerrated drivel, can't take to the new presenters, bored with the same old same old designs, not interested in the cheapie days so there's not a lot to get me interested now. :doh: Maybe they've been mucking about with the system cos the last time I tried to order something using my PIN it told me my card wasn't recognised and it's the same ****** cc I've used dozens of times. :wonder: I gave up and didn't bother after that.

How aggravating Arge. I've vitually given up watching TJC anyway, I'm sick of seeing Screeching Stacey and Chloe Cole Beckham Jolie Breton Marshall and hearing their exagerrated drivel, can't take to the new presenters, bored with the same old same old designs, not interested in the cheapie days so there's not a lot to get me interested now. :doh: Maybe they've been mucking about with the system cos the last time I tried to order something using my PIN it told me my card wasn't recognised and it's the same ****** cc I've used dozens of times. :wonder: I gave up and didn't bother after that.

Oh yeah, you just reminded me:-

5. A few days ago my debit card was rejected 3-4 times when there was plenty in the bank. This resulted in an unnecessary call and time wasted - the bank told me that they had not had applications for the rejected amounts. This is not to mention the anxiety.

Thanks Gemcherub. I don't expect a reply now, particularly as that problem is resolved, although a tiny acknowledgement would've been nice. xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back