Isn't Kathy Tayler looking lovely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AngelGab

Registered Shopper
I don't tend to watch QVC too much anymore, but switched on earler tonight to see Kathy Tayler looking absolutely radiant.....

I know she sometimes fumbles her way through her shows, but to me she is one of the more friendlier and genuine presenters...

she seems to be "getting her act together" anyone else noticed?

She certainly seems a lot more confident of late AngelGab, maybe her 'new look' has given her a bit of a much needed boost!

i caught about half an hour of her today and she seemed very smooth without being distant...thought she looked great. she makes a lot of the thin presenters (eg jill franks) seem vain and too thin to be well! (i seem to be having a bit of a thing about jill franks and her weight....i am sure she is lovely in person but i think she is looking a real fright at the moment and wish someone would tell her to put on a bit of weight!)

I caught her on Bargain Hunter last night and couldn't believe my eyes! I was going to start a thread today but obviously I'm not the only one who noticed. She looked really lovely - her hair makes such a difference. Looks about 10 years younger. Way to go, Kathy!!!

:63:

I have always liked Kathy, but I am not keen on her hair style, I don't think it suits the shape of her face.

I think she looks lovely too, however, her hair style is to flat (rather like Tova's wig).:whoops:

I agree - I haven't been watching QVC much over the past few weeks, but caught a glimpse of it early this morning and saw that Kathy has changed her hairstyle and looks absolutely lovely. Even my 8 year old daughter said, "That lady looks very pretty today.".

I think Kathy is an inspiration to anyone who thinks that they've had their day if you know what I mean. She seems to be reinventing herself and what a transformation!! She's always been a pretty lady but lately she is glowing. She puts some QVC presenters to shame with their obsession with being a size small, lashings of make-up or only eating if there's an R in the month!! Keep it up Kathy we love it!!

I don't tend to watch QVC too much anymore, but switched on earler tonight to see Kathy Tayler looking absolutely radiant.....

I know she sometimes fumbles her way through her shows, but to me she is one of the more friendlier and genuine presenters...

she seems to be "getting her act together" anyone else noticed?
Perhaps she has been told to!

Latest posts

Back