Katy Pullinger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are all extremely annoying just some make you want to smash the TV more than others. The BA they are paired with on any particular show will often bring out the worst in them whilst others have a more calming/reign ‘em in effect.

KP is less annoying for me but people like DF, JR, CE are particularly very annoying and a huge turn off.That doesn’t make the others good. Screaming, AK and PG are difficult to watch too. I just hope that KP doesn’t learn from any of the above.

Another thing in KP’s favour is that she appears to be more modest than some other salespersons. Her mother is a successful journalist and broadcaster but I have not been aware of her sharing this. Can you imagine if it was Debbie Flint or Julia Roberts, you wouldn’t hear the end of It.

She's pretty and has gorgeous thick hair good that she bit the bullet (pardon the pun) and had her teeth fixed. I would have to have loads done! should have had a brace whe I was younger but it wasn't as common as it is now to have them. My eldest had teeth like mine and I made sure she had her teeth done same for my middle daughter all had braces!

She's pretty and has gorgeous thick hair good that she bit the bullet (pardon the pun) and had her teeth fixed. I would have to have loads done! should have had a brace whe I was younger but it wasn't as common as it is now to have them. My eldest had teeth like mine and I made sure she had her teeth done same for my middle daughter all had braces!
I am the same Boffy. I have got what they describe as a class 3 bite where my bottom teeth go over the top - not too pronounced thankfully. I would love to have had something done when I was younger. I was told when I was in the WRAF working with the dental section that they could cut my jaw and move my bottom teeth back but it sounded too gruesome and I would have had to drink through a straw as my mouth would be wired up for 6 weeks. My daughter had a different problem and she started with the orthodontist when she was about 8 with braces and headgear etc. She has lovely teeth now.

I dont blame Katy for having the work done. She had lovely teeth to begin with so the odd tweak is fine. I hate to see those like Rylan's who are capped and shiny white.

When you hear someone speak and they sound as if their teeth are too big for their mouth and they weren’t like that previously you know they have had a massive facial surgery
the most obvious one is Ms Voderman . Must be when the bellybutton is over the head the teeth get in the way!

Digressing slightly and getting away from Katy but talking about voices that annoy, has anyone seen the new (I assume she is a BA) who has been on in the last week, in fact she was on with Katy in the Winter Boots hour at 1 today. I find her voice grating. Apparently she has been on QVC before (I have watched for well over 10 years and dont remember her) but went to the US for a while. I'm afraid I have to switch over after a while because her voice annoys me.

Digressing slightly and getting away from Katy but talking about voices that annoy, has anyone seen the new (I assume she is a BA) who has been on in the last week, in fact she was on with Katy in the Winter Boots hour at 1 today. I find her voice grating. Apparently she has been on QVC before (I have watched for well over 10 years and dont remember her) but went to the US for a while. I'm afraid I have to switch over after a while because her voice annoys me.
I don't remember her either & she's got a voice that could pierce metal 🙉

I don't remember her either & she's got a voice that could pierce metal 🙉
I am glad I am not the only one then. I liken it to nails scraping down a blackboard. I wonder if she is an extra person or has replaced someone but she seems to have been on alot lately.

Latest posts

Back