IT Cosmetics TSV 05/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I found the celebration powder foundation to be peculiarly greasy but also drying and patchy all at the same time - each to their own but I'm outside of the 30 day MBG so I will be looking for a friend with a tango complexion to relieve me of it!

I'm never ever going for auto-delivery ever again, ever! I've had 5 items, where Customer Disservice confirmed they'd cancelled auto-delivery weeks ago, only for the next drops to arrive! They sent Hermes to collect them but it's still a while before the money gets refunded. They're getting worse! Never again!

Ever!

What's in the AD, do we know? Different products, or the same things again repeatedly?

Do you know yet how many drops there will be on the auto delivery please?
I don't really see the point of having the same things as they won't be used up, better if the drops are different.

The last TSV on auto-delivery had a brush with the first drop then the subsequent drops without were a few quid cheaper.

It Cosmetics Your Top 5 Superstars Holiday Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233053

Auto-Delivery It Cosmetics Your Top 5 Superstars Holiday Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234991

QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece make-up collection from It Cosmetics includes top-selling picks and customer favourites such as the Anti-Ageing Celebration Foundation and Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer, along with a universal brow pencil, mascara and foundation brush. Whether you're new to It Cosmetics or a long-time fan, you'll love the innovative formulations and hero products included in this must-have set.

It's time to celebrate your skin - the full-coverage, pressed powder finish of It Cosmetics' Celebration Foundation has proven very popular with fans, thanks to its high-pigment colour and innovative formulation that glides onto your skin without appearing to settle into creases. It helps to blur the look of pores, fine lines and imperfections whilst absorbing shine for a totally flawless-looking, airbrushed finish.

An award-winning concealer - included in your collection is the Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer, delivering full coverage to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as helping to conceal discolouration, darkness and age spots. Once you've selected your shade of the Celebration Foundation, we'll select the corresponding shade of concealer for you.

A year of It Cosmetics - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection a further three times, three months apart, for a whole year of flawless-looking make-up. Thanks to the superb quality of the included Heavenly Luxe Angled Buffing Foundation Brush, you won't need another in the later deliveries, so we've removed it from the collection you'll receive and will reduce the price you pay.

Contains:

1 x Celebration Foundation in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich (9g) - buildable with a silky, lightweight feel to help you achieve a flawless-looking, airbrushed finish. Formulated with hydrolysed collagen and silk
1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer (8ml) - a full-coverage formulation that helps to disguise fine lines, wrinkles and discolouration. Formulated with collagen, peptides and antioxidants
1 x Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (9ml) - the super black pigment and Lash-Changing Power Brush work together to coat every lash from base to tip. This mascara also helps to lift your lashes while separating them, to create the appearance of a fuller lash line. Formulated with peptides, proteins, biotin, polymers and collagen
1 x Brow Power universal pencil (16g) - in a versatile, universal shade, this pencil features an oval tip that helps you to mimic the look of real hair, and a budge-resistant formula that adheres to your skin for long-lasting results. Infused with biotin
1 x Heavenly Luxe Angled Buffing Foundation Brush - the ultra-luxe, ultra-plush brush is custom cut to hug the curves of your face for effortless application of both your foundation and concealer

Auto Deliveries contain:

1 x Celebration Foundation (9g)
1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer (8ml)
1 x Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (9ml)
1 x Brow Power universal pencil (16g)

How to apply:
Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer:

Warm a pin-head size amount of concealer on the back of your hand
Apply with your fingertips or your Heavenly Luxe Angled Buffing Foundation Brush

Celebration Foundation:

Swirl the larger end of your Heavenly Luxe Angled Buffing Foundation Brush into the compact, then buff onto your skin
Buff in circular sweeping motions, then down and outwards for natural-looking results
Repeat for additional coverage

Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara:

Starting at the base of your lashes, wiggle and sweep the brush upwards up and through to the tips
Apply additional coats for more dramatic results

Brow Power universal pencil:

Apply softer strokes for lighter hair colours including blonde and grey, and press harder for darker tones including brown and black
As a finishing touch, lightly brush the built-in spooley brush through your brows for a natural, polished look

I wonder how much they'll reduce the price for the drops without the brush.
I'm debating whether to go for the single drop, though the reviews on here for the foundation aren't great, but am not personally tempted by the auto delivery of exact same products as I'd never get through all those in the time & would just end up with more stuff stockpiled.

I wonder how much they'll reduce the price for the drops without the brush.
I'm debating whether to go for the single drop, though the reviews on here for the foundation aren't great, but am not personally tempted by the auto delivery of exact same products as I'd never get through all those in the time & would just end up with more stuff stockpiled.

£39.96 + post is what ive seen

Depends if its on EZ pay as want to try the mascara.

its on pre-sale now & no easy pays so i dont think there will be any

Do the colours really oxidise? I would like to try the foundation but I am not keen on the orange colour on my skin.

Last edited:
I bought their first tsv and don't think it oxidised I cannot remember now, but it was just meh for my liking, and as I see now and then the tsv is just some basics, no colour - blusher, lippie or eye shadow but the price is the same as the brands who include the colours in the tsv. The price seems a bit much to me. I'm hanging on for Laura Geller tsv in two weeks it's got everything in it.

Read the reviews first - on QVC.com - people saying the coverage did not seem to be a great as the demoonstration and others commenting that the concealer had changed and wasn't as good as before - apparently sold on to L'Oreal ..

Will not be buying ..

The eye pallette they also showed looked very nice. And I've seen glowing reviews of the mascara in the TSV.

During the presentation (on mute only) I became hypnotised by the blonde guest's perpetually surprised look. I didn't think it was possible to have eyebrows so high above the eyes. The smoothness of her forehead and lack of significant movement of the brows did make it difficult to see if the location of them was purely natural.

I flicked over on the launch and agree the eyebrows where very very weird. Thought at first she might have had micro blading done! They are very high and did not look natural at all.

Latest posts

Back