IT Cosmetics TSV 05/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They must think by making the names of these products rhyme, makes them better products "Celebration Foundation" "Bye Bye Under Eye", now you know why the brand is called "It". :mysmilie_17:

On another note, the model Ali is it? who models for Butler and Wilson? must be raking it in, every time I hop on to QVC she's there.

I was tempted by the Ombre blush & the eye palette but the pause finger kicked in before I ordered.Can only listen to these high pressure American sales drive voices for a very limited time.

why don't they show the foundation out of the tubes. for that money i could wait for 20% off at fenwicks with my hard earned and buy the best make up from mac, benefit and other top brands. not interested

They must think by making the names of these products rhyme, makes them better products "Celebration Foundation" "Bye Bye Under Eye", now you know why the brand is called "It". :mysmilie_17:

On another note, the model Ali is it? who models for Butler and Wilson? must be raking it in, every time I hop on to QVC she's there.

I agree with above post regarding Ali being in favour atm, but another pair that seem to get plenty attention is Katherine and her mother Jane, I feel sorry for all the well remembered models who seem to have disappeared.

Read the reviews first - on QVC.com - people saying the coverage did not seem to be a great as the demoonstration and others commenting that the concealer had changed and wasn't as good as before - apparently sold on to L'Oreal ..

Will not be buying ..

Thank you! I was just getting tempted, thought the coverage looked good on the models especially the one with acne marks.

I agree with above post regarding Ali being in favour atm, but another pair that seem to get plenty attention is Katherine and her mother Jane, I feel sorry for all the well remembered models who seem to have disappeared.

Yeah, it seems a whole different QVC since Tanya, Goody and Sharon got the boot, QVC have gone from Asda to Harrods, or at least they like to think they have, just mostly high street brands now at over inflated prices to cover profits and overheads.

why don't they show the foundation out of the tubes. for that money i could wait for 20% off at fenwicks with my hard earned and buy the best make up from mac, benefit and other top brands. not interested

7th November Brent Cross, not long to wait!

During the presentation (on mute only) I became hypnotised by the blonde guest's perpetually surprised look. I didn't think it was possible to have eyebrows so high above the eyes. The smoothness of her forehead and lack of significant movement of the brows did make it difficult to see if the location of them was purely natural.

:mysmilie_497:

I only caught 10 mins of the repeat hour and it made my forehead ache just watching her - she must get through eye shadow filling that gap betwixt brow and lashline!

On the bit I seen this morning, there looks a huge jump on the pictures from Fair to Light, yet the Light and Medium look similar, hope the people who want to buy got shown what the colours really look like.

The two It sales women are a bit over-painted and loud. The models look shiney, slimey, ashy and cakey at once. Quite an achievement.

Ok suckered in again ordered the TSV to try as really like the CC cream. I have used it today and can see no difference with the foundation and under eye products. I don't have bad skin but have freckles and some redness, I can't see any differnce still visible. How the heck does Debra Anne get such good coverage? I do like the mascara but the other products are the same old same. Think it will be going back:doh:

Ok suckered in again ordered the TSV to try as really like the CC cream. I have used it today and can see no difference with the foundation and under eye products. I don't have bad skin but have freckles and some redness, I can't see any differnce still visible. How the heck does Debra Anne get such good coverage? I do like the mascara but the other products are the same old same. Think it will be going back:doh:

the sales spiel is just that....... spiel get a refund

I tried this "Celebration" foundation and I found I had to apply a lot to get coverage so it's no quicker than whacking on a liquid foundation so back it went. B&B, Bareminerals and this seem time-saving and perfect for travel but I still get a better finish with liquids so I'll stick with them.

I tried this "Celebration" foundation and I found I had to apply a lot to get coverage so it's no quicker than whacking on a liquid foundation so back it went. B&B, Bareminerals and this seem time-saving and perfect for travel but I still get a better finish with liquids so I'll stick with them.

with good liquid foundation it just gives as soon as you warm skin has it applied on it. i have for years used mac mineralise but when this one is finished i will start using a liquid as my skin is a lot drier as i have got older.

bought some fab goodies at fenwicks 20% off everything in store barring jo malone lol..bought a face brush from mac made i japan lush lush lush. my fave lip crayon and a ver naughty benefit purchase cha cha tint. that is stunning. i ran from the sales assistant when she showed it to me. but love it on

with good liquid foundation it just gives as soon as you warm skin has it applied on it. i have for years used mac mineralise but when this one is finished i will start using a liquid as my skin is a lot drier as i have got older.

bought some fab goodies at fenwicks 20% off everything in store barring jo malone lol..bought a face brush from mac made i japan lush lush lush. my fave lip crayon and a ver naughty benefit purchase cha cha tint. that is stunning. i ran from the sales assistant when she showed it to me. but love it on

I went but window shopped - it was lovely - nice atmosphere, and the entertainment was good. Last year they did it again in December. Me and my friend spoke to one of the Jo Malone girls and she was rather glum - it was an absolute wasteland compared to the rest of the store, which was thronged with people.

I went but window shopped - it was lovely - nice atmosphere, and the entertainment was good. Last year they did it again in December. Me and my friend spoke to one of the Jo Malone girls and she was rather glum - it was an absolute wasteland compared to the rest of the store, which was thronged with people.

can you imagine if jo malone had 20% off there would be a solar eclipse lol...it was good fun as usual. they cut back on the melt in the mouth mince pies but the wine was plentiful. and there were some gorgeous truffles to try.

i love these events.its always fun. they usually do anther even next month which is always popular. no more make up for me though for this year. i have done all my christmas shopping. even bought my cards and wrapping paper in the after xmas sales last year.

Latest posts

Back